Give Xerath's ult an ammo system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

09-22-2012

This is really sad, that this thread will die in daily forum spam, cause your idea is fantastic. You would need to add few funny pictures to get massive upvotes and bumbs from the community and then maybe Riot would listen.

Supercrest

09-22-2012

How much could he hold? Only 3? Would it be like refresh on kill/assist + restore timer?

Holy Malevolence

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
As an Ahri player, this got me thinking about how Spirit Rush would be if you received one stack every ~30 seconds.

I think it would be a huge improvement.

Thumbs up.
Ahri's makes sense.
If she could use them at any time it would be a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByTheBeardOfZeus View Post
That's the same with Darius. Should we do it to him too?
Darius, with the exception of his ultimate, is an overall improvement over your run of the mill top lane bruiser.

Charlie Martel

09-22-2012

I really like the idea, but what's with the refresh suggestions? That'd be way too big of a buff for team fights, meaning his base damage and/or ratios would have to be nerfed to compensate.

Face Windu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I love this idea.

Xerath is one of my favorite AP champs, but he gets out his burst and he's done. This would help him out a lot.

pls riot

Raptor6789

09-22-2012

If Xerath could consistently fire off his ult, as with the ammo system, then it would need a bit of a nerf. Perhaps each consecutive shot could increase the cooldown by a set amount? Kog maw's and Kassadin's mechanic of increasing mana cost also works.
To go along with the whole seige mechanic, perhaps Xerath gains one more ammo when his w is activated?

TKG Bedwyr

09-22-2012

I support this idea

EmrldCitySlasher

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor6789 View Post
If Xerath could consistently fire off his ult, as with the ammo system, then it would need a bit of a nerf. Perhaps each consecutive shot could increase the cooldown by a set amount? Kog maw's and Kassadin's mechanic of increasing mana cost also works.
To go along with the whole seige mechanic, perhaps Xerath gains one more ammo when his w is activated?
Meh, he wouldnt be able to consistantly fire off 3 at a time though. I dont think it would need a nerf.

Dardstar

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteo391 View Post
Kill, maybe, but not assist.
Never do something based on kill and not assist, it makes people way way to prone to kill-stealing make it so it 'reloads' on both or neither, or you will just see xerath's killstealing all over the place

Kalarepa

09-22-2012

Yeah, it would simply allow him to do his job - sieging and harassing. At the moment he's nothing more, than burst caster with a bit longer range than usually.