Give Xerath's ult an ammo system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gage

09-22-2012

I like the idea, but has anyone taken into consideration his range with his W is already pretty extreme?

EmrldCitySlasher

09-22-2012

bump

l Pyro l Penguin

09-22-2012

I kind of do agree with this but if they did do the ammo system they would need to reduce the damage on it

Admiral Will

09-22-2012

What should the cap be on his ammo system? 400 LIGHTNING BOLTS OF COURSE

EmrldCitySlasher

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Pyro l Penguin View Post
I kind of do agree with this but if they did do the ammo system they would need to reduce the damage on it
Nah. You would still only be able to hold 3 stacks, and it should take 20-30 secs to get a stack

Admiral Will

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GG View Post
I like the idea, but has anyone taken into consideration his range with his W is already pretty extreme?
He can't guaranteed all of his moves will hit unless he hits his stun, which is poor range. So no it's not as bad as say buffing the damage or range.

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

hmm wut if they increased his ult delay to like 5 sec, but allowed him to shoot off like 10 shots and only revealed their locations 1.5 sec prior to the shots landing. I feel that is closer to a more artillery feel.

Edit: or at least make it so he doesnt hae to w8 for one shot to land b4 firing off another, i hate that feel that no chmaps in league have a real super spam single spell, they have to launch multiple spells for that kinda of effect even with spells with supposed no cd there is always a tiny cd causing a delay

Admiral Will

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidingOverHere View Post
hmm wut if they increased his ult delay to like 5 sec, but allowed him to shoot off like 10 shots and only revealed their locations 1.5 sec prior to the shots landing. I feel that is closer to a more artillery feel
That would be so cool, if only riot would ever actually take the time to put out that change. The enemy champs would just be like xerath mia. OMG LIGHTING EVERYWHERE

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Pyro l Penguin View Post
Not entirly true.

Give him a stack every 10 seconds, with a max of three stacks. Would be exactly the same as it is now.

Magus Magi

09-22-2012

I like this plan, bump for reds!