Most fun Champion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talock

06-10-2010

Hi all!

Have some IPs saved up and looking at a new champ, Played a fair few but looking for a fun champ not necessarily the best just fun, i have some ideas but thought i'd ask see what other may think.

so any and all ideas plz let us know.

Cheers

caution

06-10-2010

I recently unlocked ezreal and hes really fun to play, hes got a good harass with solid dps from Q, an escape with E, a nice heal for your team with W and his ulti can change team fights if timed/aimed right and its also good for killing low hp runners/tower huggers who think they're safe.

Loveshockk

06-10-2010

personally, i love malzahar, but hes just a competely terrible champ vs anyone with cleanse or merc treads so..... yeah lol id actually agree and go with ez

Kersh

06-10-2010

I have a few Characters I use when I really wanna win but I have the most fun with Amuamu.

GreyLazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Kennan's pretty fun, it's kinda nice that he's free this week. Also Teemo is pretty fun, the mushroom madness is full of lulz. But yeah everyone's right, Ez is super fun

Kinney

06-10-2010

Kennen is fun as hell. Not the most effective character, but fun as hell.

aycheff

06-10-2010

Annie!

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Singed and Rammus.

Lord Fragamacrunch

06-10-2010

I like Cho'gath. Knocking people up into the air so they can't run from the all devouring demon-monster that you are, all the while screaming them into silence, is pretty cool.

Adori Vita Vis

06-10-2010

Most fun is a matter of preference. If you like dynamic play, Nidalee's a good choice. Solid early game, after you get your cougar you have ridiculous sustained damage and you can always keep on top of your opponent. That Sivir flashed away at 300 health? Pop out of cougar and toss a javelin for 600 damage. Getting low on health? Heal yourself and give yourself 60% attack speed for eight seconds. Build her correctly and you're a monster, getting 800+ ferocious bites on their carry when he's at 30% health.