Am I Efficient Enough To Be In Your Clan?

Yes 2 13.33%
No 13 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

RIOT Leaders, please give me advice to avoid matches like this (Picture Posted)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Dont worry, he's beating "pro" players and wants to join our "clans".
He's using good "builds" and knows all the "things."

chaser676

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
He's using good "builds" and knows all the "things."
He's also been "banned" for "idling" and "wants" "a" "refund".

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2 View Post
If you were smart, you'd know his AD is very vital!

I can tell the tone of your of your reply that you're far from any pro and only have bronze "elo" (whatever that means) so nothing you are saying is creditable.

To further prove my point, you can 1v1 me and I'll post the end game results on the forum
You really shouldn't trash talk others for not being good at the game when you yourself are lvl 8, and from your match history, don't do very well even though you are matched with other level 8's.

Edit: Like chase, I'd be happy to 1v1 you if you're up to it, tommorow at 5:00 PST, as I am unranked, which is worse than being bronze elo.
Then you can have a nice opportunity to demonstrate your obvious superiority against me. Won't that be fun for you?

Edit 2: saw your post about Garen being OP, you AFKing, and you not understanding why you should be punished for it. Even more eager for that 1v1, to teach you a nice lesson.

OdiousMole

09-22-2012

You guys must be stupid. He isn't the one trash-talking at all its everyone else gettin on him on his build and from how arrogant you all make yourselves out to be, i'm guessing you haven't even tried it.

Keddrick, I just started but i saw your other post and i'm going to be sure to try your strategy out it sounds really powerful late game when you get all the gold

Burbinator

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdiousMole View Post
You guys must be stupid. He isn't the one trash-talking at all its everyone else gettin on him on his build and from how arrogant you all make yourselves out to be, i'm guessing you haven't even tried it.
From someone with over a thousand games, his build is objectively bad. There is a difference between unorthodox and poor critical analysis skills.

Quote:
Keddrick, I just started but i saw your other post and i'm going to be sure to try your strategy out it sounds really powerful late game when you get all the gold
This is a very bad mentality to have. The average game length is 30 minutes, it's not an rpg where all your choices are aimed at super awesomeness at max level. LoL is a game about snowballing. If I kill an opponent once, now i have more gold and more items and its easier to continue to kill him. And the best way to push is when there's no team alive to defend.

In any case his build is still terrible in terms of late game optimizing. Frozen mallet + triforce? Black cleaver is a mid game item, an IE or BT +LW combo is far superior.

LOL oh wait i realized odius is a smurf of KL2. Nobody else here knows that K stands for keddrick or whatever. Nice one kl2, i fell for it for a few minutes

here is the lolking profile

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/36424000

no games played, level 1. F*ck off keddrick. At first I thought you were just stubborn, but this shows all you are about is your e-peen instead of actually learning. You're pretty despicable, making fake accounts so that you can pretend to have supporters. Nobody wants you here.

Blooded Blood

09-22-2012

You people are really pissing me off. 1 of you butts made a fake profile and are accusing me being a smurf (which is a level 30 player who has been banned from my understanding). I couldn't possibly be a smurf cause I've never been level 30 you idiots. And I posted my full name and information in my other posts. Just like you guys are on everything I post, he's seen them as well and probably is 1 of you.