Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Am I Efficient Enough To Be In Your Clan?

Yes 2 13.33%
No 13 86.67%
Voters 15 .

RIOT Leaders, please give me advice to avoid matches like this (Picture Posted)

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
chaser676:
Why are you building zerkers and black cleaver? Those are awful items on those champions. You're an AD caster, not an AD carry.

Edit- and you built frozen mallet when you already have a phage in triforce. You consider yourself "great"?


If you were smart, you'd know his AD is very vital! Since armor is reduced after you Q, every normal attack in between the next Q is important to have. As for the shoes, you need to be able to close distance and use E to catch escaping enemies running to turret. Do you know how expensive Trinity Force is?

I can tell the tone of your of your reply that you're far from any pro and only have bronze "elo" (whatever that means) so nothing you are saying is creditable.

To further prove my point, you can 1v1 me and I'll post the end game results on the forum


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
If you were smart, you'd know his AD is very vital! Since armor is reduced after you Q, every normal attack in between the next Q is important to have. As for the shoes, you need to be able to close distance and use E to catch escaping enemies running to turret. Do you know how expensive Trinity Force is?

I can tell the tone of your of your reply that you're far from any pro and only have bronze "elo" (whatever that means) so nothing you are saying is creditable.

To further prove my point, you can 1v1 me and I'll post the end game results on the forum


I'm silver, and 1v1 challenges are a sign of the worst player possible. I'd normally turn down such foolishness, but I enjoy teaching people, and you really need some lessons.

I'll go ahead and explain why your build is bad.

Beserkers are attack speed boots, your primary damage is from your abilities, not auto attacks. You only autoattack for sheen procs. You should be running mercs/tabi instead. Black cleaver for the same reasons, and it also doesn't synergize with last whisper, reduction supersedes %penetration. You're wasting over 1200 gold every game when you build frozen mallet and a tri force, you're just repeating items.

But yes, we'll 1v1, I'm in new orleans atm (go rebels) but I'll be back home around 8pm central. I will only do this on the condition that it is a lesson, and not some petty grudge you have from being called out in the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
chaser676:
I'm silver, and 1v1 challenges are a sign of the worst player possible. I'd normally turn down such foolishness, but I enjoy teaching people, and you really need some lessons.

I'll go ahead and explain why your build is bad.

Beserkers are attack speed boots, your primary damage is from your abilities, not auto attacks. You only autoattack for sheen procs. You should be running mercs/tabi instead. Black cleaver for the same reasons, and it also doesn't synergize with last whisper, reduction supersedes %penetration. You're wasting over 1200 gold every game when you build frozen mallet and a tri force, you're just repeating items.

But yes, we'll 1v1, I'm in new orleans atm (go rebels) but I'll be back home around 8pm central. I will only do this on the condition that it is a lesson, and not some petty grudge you have from being called out in the forums.


I don't care what your reason is, but I'll only 1v1 you on 1 condition and that's if you unequip your runes and only put 8 points into your masteries


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
I don't care what your reason is, but I'll only 1v1 you on 1 condition and that's if you unequip your runes and only put 8 points into your masteries


Fair enough

Edit-

Play wukong, I want to see this build in action


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
I don't care what your reason is, but I'll only 1v1 you on 1 condition and that's if you unequip your runes and only put 8 points into your masteries


If you're good, runes and masteries won't matter.

You, sir, need to actually realize your skill level instead of thinking you're great. Thinking your team sucks all the time is by far the biggest thing that can hurt your team. Selfish jerks ruin games and are anti-fun. If you gain an advantage and don't use it to help out the team, then you're failing to understand the game. If you're building Black Cleaver on Wukong, you don't quite understand item builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
GON the Mage Guy:
If you're good, runes and masteries won't matter.

You, sir, need to actually realize your skill level instead of thinking you're great. Thinking your team sucks all the time is by far the biggest thing that can hurt your team. Selfish jerks ruin games and are anti-fun. If you gain an advantage and don't use it to help out the team, then you're failing to understand the game. If you're building Black Cleaver on Wukong, you don't quite understand item builds.


More assumptions, I never said my team sucked and I never do. I never complain in match or post match. Though its frustrating to be put in this situation. People who make assumptions instead of asking questions ruin everything (not just game related).

I simply inform people they lack an understanding of the game. I still don't know certain acronyms and team strategies so I don't give "pro" advice, I only suggest that try a strategy that helped me improve.

Furthermore, I gave a specific example. We're talking about a few game experiences I'd like to avoid. So your comment on this post is completely unwarranted, unprovoked and just uncalled for. FYI, For the most part, I believe a decent amount of the my teammates I've had are better than me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
More assumptions, I never said my team sucked and I never do. I never complain in match or post match. Though its frustrating to be put in this situation. People who make assumptions instead of asking questions ruin everything (not just game related).

I simply inform people they lack an understanding of the game. I still don't know certain acronyms and team strategies so I don't give "pro" advice, I only suggest that try a strategy that helped me improve.

Furthermore, I gave a specific example. We're talking about a few game experiences I'd like to avoid. So your comment on this post is completely unwarranted, unprovoked and just uncalled for. FYI, For the most part, I believe a decent amount of the my teammates I've had are better than me.


Here's the short version of my post: Stop giving bad advice after admitting you don't know the game very well.

"Hey everyone! I'm no surgeon, but I think the spleen goes in the left arm! Trust me, I have experience!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keddrick

Senior Member

09-22-2012

If you haven't actually put a spleen in a left arm and it worked, then its not the same thing jack. As for Chase, whoever said I'd use that build in a 1v1?

Each build has to be unique depending on who you are playing. Most people like you who know I'd be using Wukong will pick up a ranged character and a sight ward (nobody in my level including myself have ever purchased 1 in any match I've been cause we don't fight invisible characters). Which is why Wukong's W (Decoy) is close to godly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
KL2:
If you haven't actually put a spleen in a left arm and it worked, then its not the same thing jack. As for Chase, whoever said I'd use that build in a 1v1?

Each build has to be unique depending on who you are playing. Most people like you who know I'd be using Wukong will pick up a ranged character and a sight ward (nobody in my level including myself have ever purchased 1 in any match I've been cause we don't fight invisible characters). Which is why Wukong's W (Decoy) is close to godly.


My name's not Jack. And incorrect. I'd pick Gragas and predict your movements instead of getting a vision ward. Also, you miss the point of getting a vision ward if you're only getting for characters that stealth. It allows you to see sight wards.

Now stop spamming the forums with threads demanding Riot's attention. That's not how you get it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaser676

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
GON the Mage Guy:
My name's not Jack. And incorrect. I'd pick Gragas and predict your movements instead of getting a vision ward. Also, you miss the point of getting a vision ward if you're only getting for characters that stealth. It allows you to see sight wards.

Now stop spamming the forums with threads demanding Riot's attention. That's not how you get it.


Dont worry, he's beating "pro" players and wants to join our "clans".


123