The best killer in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
you can also say "i really like to lose. losing is fun for me". and that would be perfectly valid. classic humeian is-ought problem.
This implies that a strong combat champ cannot be played properly for dominion, while still getting a high kill count.

Genericke

09-23-2012

I find that no matter what the enemy team has, I get a lot of kills whenever I play Akali. Often times though my end screen will look something like this.

MyDeadGrandma

09-23-2012

Ah someone with sunfire and no wardens or FH blaming his team.

otirruborez

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Ah someone with sunfire and no wardens or FH blaming his team.
his build is perfectly fine.

SpaceFrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I 3rd Pantheon. It's my carry champ for my smurf account and playing with friends.... and now I just have a lot of fun with him.

But Darius would have to be up there, if you want a top K/D/A on your team. Proper use of his ultimate relies on how well you can KS.

Tempestphile

09-24-2012

The answer is always Karathus

Mightyal

09-24-2012

Pantheon is the easy and most straight forward choice for killing. He's not just a killing machine, but a good tower/ambusher with his ult. Solid dominion champion all around.

Leblanc always scores me fast instagibs.

Vayne if you can get her out of her pre-geared hell state, can tear up those pesky tanky teams. Have a taric follow her.

TheComet

09-24-2012

I know this veers away from purely kills, but Irelia.

She lifesteals alot, and as a result she can drag out a fight on a point for longer than most other champs and still dish out alot of damage.
Imo this makes her a phenomenal defender on point, it just takes that much longer to make it through the champ to reach the point, allowing for teammates to back you up or cap other points while that champ is tied up

Other than that lessee....

Ziggs: my main, I find that he's a great killer champ when players like to run
Fiddlesticks: pretty safe damage output when played correctly, I put him up high simply because he can CC while dealing his damage *CRITTLESTICKS NOOO*
Poppy: With all the walls around she's terrifying. Charge into a wall and finish with a Q, move on to the next champ. Oh did I mention she can do this while immune to turrets with her ult targeting someone? :P

NavyGothic

09-24-2012

If you're specifically going for kill streaks, I'd recommend three champs;

Darius - His ulti is made for taking every kill in a fight. Two good jungle skirmishes in a row, and you'll be on a kill streak. Just don't get caught roaming alone, because he has no real escape options.

Kayle - Go straight glass cannon (I prefer hybrid for great early-mid game scaling, but AD carry is superior late game) and only commit to a fight when your ulti is up. You should be able to win most 1v1 duels; then just play like a coward until the shield is ready again.

LeBlanc - Follow your tanks and bruisers around, jump in and instagib someone, then get the hell out of there. If you're still high health wait until your cooldowns are up, otherwise go straight back to base.

Note: Playing like this is a really stupid idea if you actually want to win games. Please don't actually do this. (Except Darius, where getting kill streaks is "playing normally")