Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

VN E key demand enhancement inside this is my personal recommendation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherry Chi

09-22-2012

Stylist hello I am from a Chinese players I put forward to you a piece of advice is as follows:
Osmund well now version high-end line chance to minimum I want to the next hope stylist can eu grace E enhance my idea is so of eu grace as A ADC without A AOE skill I hope you can speak eu grace E to A fan range and injection 3 big sword and beat all the enemy and vertigo three enemy time and release rate are invariant to stun the enemy and mark W passive layer 2 continuous 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and can through the flat to activate A hurt so VN can in the regiment war make more contribution at the same time take line ability and survival skills have been greatly ascend,
My suggestion is that hope designers adopted in high-end I hope see the emergence of VN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Mustache

09-24-2012

What?