If you want Gold elo and War Hero Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velocity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagtasticGamer View Post
You can TauntSlide from Red buff to the bushes in top lane its pretty dang good for ganks the ult can be used on a teamate who got Caught manly for the shield
then you don't have your best spell for a fight? his taunt is not something to be wasted

Hillbilly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epimetheia View Post
then you don't have your best spell for a fight? his taunt is not something to be wasted
Normaly what i do is Dash into the bush wait for my buddy to Engage then we fight and when the target is starting to get away or midway threw the fight if the target isnt insta killed My Taunt Normaly back up

trevorwhatever

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by epimetheia View Post
Form a 3v3 team, providing you work well together it isn't hard at all

Me and 2 friends made a team today and just hit gold after only 11 games

3v3 ranked is populated by mostly randoms who meet on Looking for Group chat, so it's quite easy to win games

The champions we had the most success with

Top - Malphite or Jayce
Bot - Lee Sin
Roaming - Wukong

Have dragon and red warded always, and never let them take dragon uncontested, dragon is the baron of 3s
when I played it with my friends for the same reason I played shyvana top push then jungle with wriggles she can solo the drag a level 7