"Honor Initiative"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearCows

09-21-2012

I believe it was called that, anyways.

I was on the PBE server earlier, and I was derping around looking at my profile when I see the 4 options, including Friendly, Helpful, Teamwork, and Honorable. Anyways, i played a few, went ham, then went off. Came back now and I have 103 free champs and xp boosts due to someone giving me this honor.

Can someone explain this new feauture, and will this be implemented in the actual server?

It seems like a great idea imo.

TL;DR- Honor Initiative - What is it? Is it coming to real server?

Joey bad4ss

09-21-2012

You automatically get 103 champs in PBE...

DearCows

09-21-2012

Why? I don't see the point. For one person giving you one point in one objective you now own 103 champs?

Blakk Majikk

09-21-2012

The 103 champions is for the Korean gaming cafe bonus system. It has nothing to do with Honor.

ShadowLing77777

09-26-2012

the honor initiative is different from allowing all the champs to be played mate.
I'm searching right now for any info from riot about the new honor initiative thing.
It is a very, very good idea IMO

GG4eva

09-26-2012

LOL OP is the biggest idiot I've seen in a while

Petsky

09-26-2012

Honor Initiative is like a positive report, you can give your "+1" to your teammate or your enemy based on their actions. There isn't any bonus with that, it's just a score.

The all-champions-free thing is, like someone said before, a test for the Korean gaming cafe, nothing to do with Honor.

Kitty Nyan

09-26-2012

They are going to give bonuses depending on getting honor. Not sure what they are yet, but on Surrender@20 blog it says there might be honor badges that people can see when youre in loading screen. Probably get like 10% ip boosts etc when you get enough honor.

BakaTurtle

12-09-2012

I am just curious, but does anyone know how many points in each honor spot you need to get the ribbon for it, and if so what color represents which honor? I ask because i recently noticed that I have the green ribbon.