Riot, I have a request about Divine Soraka

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Please, when you release Divine Soraka's reworked skin, disable the voice line that says "Yes, this is a horn on my head and no, I'm not happy to see you."
It's a perfectly good line for Dryad and Classic Soraka who both have horns, but Divine doesn't have one and it really doesn't fit with the skin.

Personally I'd like it if she just had the one joke about the banana, but this has also been suggested:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
They should change it to: "No that's not a horn, yes I'm happy to see you."

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

bump to first page

MowheakenPidgen

09-21-2012

I thought the joke was going to be changed to "Yes that was a banana, no one ever expects the banana" or something along the lines of that.

Tigercule

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowheakenPidgen View Post
I thought the joke was going to be changed to "Yes that was a banana, no one ever expects the banana" or something along the lines of that.
That's a line that's been added, but since it's part of the default voice pack I believe it's for all the skins.
I don't want more added just for that skin; I just want the horn line removed.

Tigercule

09-21-2012

bump.

Going to bed but I'll re-bump this in the morning.

Tigercule

09-22-2012

bump

Tigercule

09-22-2012

bump

Tigercule

09-22-2012

bump

Tigercule

09-22-2012

bump

TTDart

09-22-2012

I agree o_o' Divine was my favorite skin and this always...bothered me......SORAKA, WHERE IS YOUR HORN!?

12345 ... 8