did riot change their refund policy or is it still the same?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EraOfRageQuits

09-21-2012

I read the refund policy again a few minutes ago and it says i can refund 3 times, per life time. I'm not sure if thats the same as the last time i read it. if its new, what does the new policy mean?

Jolty

09-21-2012

I'm pretty sure refunds are a new feature, and has been limited to 3 times since it was introduced just these past few days.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-21-2012

It's an old policy, but a new feature.

Before, tickets to Player Support were required for each and every refund request. Now, you have three 'tokens' available to refund champions/skins via the in game client. (Bundles can still be refunded, but they will still need to be done through tickets.)

The 'three max' and 'within 90 days' were limits that Riot used internally before this feature came out.

EraOfRageQuits

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
It's an old policy, but a new feature.

Before, tickets to Player Support were required for each and every refund request. Now, you have three 'tokens' available to refund champions/skins via the in game client. (Bundles can still be refunded, but they will still need to be done through tickets.)

The 'three max' and 'within 90 days' were limits that Riot used internally before this feature came out.

So i can now refund 3 times anytime i want as long i bough the item within 90 days?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-22-2012

As long as you mean champion or skin, yes.