Which one?

Mordekaiser 0 0%
Gangplank 0 0%
Malazhar 0 0%
Swian 1 100.00%
Urgot 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Champ selection assistance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megaswampman

09-21-2012

i like underused champs that are fun to play but hard to master

Burbinator

09-21-2012

what kind of champ are you looking for... every champ in this game is good at SOME kind of niche role

megaswampman

09-21-2012

hybrid carry

Magus Crow

09-21-2012

NONE of those is a hybrid character.
Gangplank is a bruiser (though he tends to build towards crit more than most bruisers). He is also pretty poor in the current environment since he doesnt tend to win many lane matchups.

Swain, Mordekaiser and Malzahar are AP carry champs. IMO Swain is probably the strongest pick amongst these as he is decent throughout the game and deceptively tankish. Mordekaiser is weak early but can really snowball hard once he gets a hextech revolver and can be a pro pusher. Malz... Malz is kinda odd. His combo can melt just about anything but it IS NOT safe and anyone with half a brain will build a QSS to counter it. Without his combo Malz is a decent pusher but (IMO) little else.

Urgot is kind of an anti-carry / AD caster. I dont have much experience with or against him but his game pretty much seems to be hit his corrosive thingamajig and spam q ALL FREAKING DAY LONG.

Of these my opinion would be that Swain and Malz are the highest skill cap characters.

megaswampman

09-21-2012

thanks