How do you play against a rengar on this mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

09-21-2012

Ever since the hotfix, I've been seeing a lot more rengars now. I'm not saying Rengar is OP, but that hotfix made him a lot more played in this mode now, and he was always strong in dominion since day 1.

How 2 play against.

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

like other ambush champs, you avoid the jungle - sticking more to your lanes and travel in pairs, at minimum.

and you buy armor.

FDru

09-21-2012

CC him and walk away. Then spam /l

After you win, be sure to thank him for not picking a champ that can actually kill something that's not standing in a bush.

Duelpower

09-22-2012

Stealth reveal really hurts him, so a sweeper or lightbringer helps a good deal.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

You play Jax, Jax has a purple coat and can Dodge Rengar's double Q burst combo then just kill Rengar.

Arumad

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
You play Jax, Jax has a purple coat and can Dodge Rengar's double Q burst combo then just kill Rengar.
Because the first thing I do when I see a jax, is wait till he starts his counterstrike then I pop my Q and try to auto attack him. lol what?

no. hit E, get that armor/mr buff. wait for the couter to fade, then ill double Q you.

LucifronSun

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumad View Post
Because the first thing I do when I see a jax, is wait till he starts his counterstrike then I pop my Q and try to auto attack him. lol what?

no. hit E, get that armor/mr buff. wait for the couter to fade, then ill double Q you.
If he's a good jax, he'll be trying to juke your Q combo as well, which is what I've seen some jax's do, and what I've been trying to do since I picked him up. Keep in mind the resistance buff only lasts so long, and he's probably going to be outdamaging you if your not using QQ combo. That and he has his own resistance buff from his ulti.

I anticipate that if a master jax and a master rengar player meet, they will stand there auto attacking each other, waiting with twitch reflexes for the juke. And everyone else will stand there thinking "noobs".

Brenin Lieuwd

09-23-2012

Randuin's Omen. Then, walk in the opposite direction of rengar.

/thread

DiscworldDeath

09-23-2012

Wat? If I'm Jax, and I catch your Rengar alone, I'm gonna hit my E button and kill you before it gets to double Q land. If my ult's up, that double Q doesn't even hurt all that bad.

Double Q? I prefer to use my empowered W in most cases. If you're where you can double Q annihilate them, you're either already winning and/or they're really squishy, and you can annihilate them anyway.

omninull

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
CC him and walk away. Then spam /l

After you win, be sure to thank him for not picking a champ that can actually kill something that's not standing in a bush.
Relying on the brush for Rengar, in at least dominion, is a crutch.