Support Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Played Fiddles in the jungle for awhile before the rework, have played support regularly for a while, it's my favorite role. I've tried Support Fiddle once, and it's awesome, but I'd like to draw on the experience of others, if I can.

Who is Fiddles best with as a support? Who should I avoid playing him with?

Would appreciate any feedback I could get.

GlowStick

09-21-2012

I would recommend him with a bursty ad carry such as graves. His silence fear allows you to burst and get out before any real retaliation can be done. Which is necessary because you aren't very tanky.

If you are going to do Fid support I recommend graves, but you still have better options, just assuming you want fun.

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Thanks dude, I'll keep that in mind. Does that mean Ez and Vayne are good for the same reason?

AussieBoss

09-21-2012

Don't bother if their support is Taric. You'll get dominated because the projectile of your fear is too slow compared to his stun.