Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which champion?

cassiopeia 2 25%
viktor 2 25%
ezreal 1 12.5%
vladimir 1 12.5%
yorick 2 25%
nocturne 2 25%
nautilus 2 25%
wukong 4 50%
Kog maw 2 25%
fizz 2 25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 8 .

What champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

APbeatsAD

09-21-2012

I achieved 6300 after hard work (by hard work I mean refunding champions I don't like)
and I have some decisions to make.
These are all the champions I'm leaning too (mainly viktor but I dont know if Ill be able to reach his true potential)
Cassiopeia
Viktor
Ezreal
Vladmir
Yorick
Wukong
Talon
Nocturne
Jayce
Nautilus

and no I dont want ahri .

BendyBread

09-21-2012

It'd be a bit easier if you told us what you like, what you're into, what you want to learn, etc.

Basically give us anything that'd make it easier for us to help you rather than a flat list of champions. It's hard to help those with such limited resources.

JustTheSweetOne

09-21-2012

Quote:
Solatoral:
It'd be a bit easier if you told us what you like, what you're into, what you want to learn, etc.

Basically give us anything that'd make it easier for us to help you rather than a flat list of champions. It's hard to help those with such limited resources.

This is quite true, because it really depends on your play style and what kind of champions you like.