Inside Design: the Evolution of Kha’Zix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BellaFrozenheart

09-21-2012

Love it, Love it, agreed with Crey: Wings are SO Sexy

You guys are so awesome, animators and voice actors ^v^ God...I want to work with ya'll :< ....

xxtty

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Kha'Zix is bad and you should feel bad Riot.
You wasted such an amazing opportunity to make a complex and high skill capped character with a fun design. Instead of making him good, you made another rengar with a half-assed evolution system.
By making his Q only significantly increased in its bonus damage to isolated targets (25-50 attack range is not that amazing with a stealth and gap closer) you make it APPEAR like you have choice, but since lategame isolated targets dont exist in teamfights, and only evolving it early to gank cripples your other abilities, its not going to be taken by anyone, meaning you can upgrade all your other abilities and not suffer a thing. You gave an illusion of choice which should be insulting anyone here who thinks they're good.
People around here sure like to complain about the gameplay of champions they haven't played yet, don't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Second, evolution should be based on what you use. Like seriously, giving you a conscious menu-based way to "evolve" is silly and an easy way out.
I personally believe this champion is a slap in the face. He is a copy/paste of rengar with wasted potential all for the sake of finishing their AvP theme.
Please Riot, this champion should be postponed, given to a new designer(s) and be redone, the champion you have presented us with is an INSULT.
Evolution in games usually works via menu. The examples I can think off the top of my head are Spore, EVO: Search For Eden, and Creatures, and they all work via menu, not "what you use".

AzureWolfGirl

09-21-2012

@Reathien wow someones angery i agree with xxtty give him a shot first before you *****.

Reathien

09-21-2012

With evolution as a menu it is nothing more than a glorified skill upgrade. It has no flavor or originality.
Address how my claims are false or wrong or please don't quote me.
PS you listed no MOBA games, so why are they relevant to LoL at all?

APink Chorong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2012

Thanks to the new refund feature I won't have to actually save for this champ... woot!

Cqss

09-21-2012

Riot, instead of showing numerous pictures during champion art spotlight, try focusing on a few that show the dedication to detail and hardwork that your, thi artist's strive to achieve.
Kah'Zix's Art Spotlight gave me no comfort in purchasing him/her for the looks.
He/she will be crazy fun and I hope at least a slight if not advanced learning curve is required.
Ain't tryin' to *****, i'm just sayin...it's all I can do.
Thank you Riot for keeping me a League only gamer. (Meaning, this is the only game I play)

Vigilantis

09-21-2012

Colonial Marine for next champion please!

Excalicur7

09-21-2012

The way the champ evolves is cool

Succubus420

09-21-2012

Syndra after Diana. Kha'zix after rengar. Tbh there's some similarities lol

Peasantry

09-21-2012

My god...Haven't seen this much swag on a champ in a while. Time to learn the jungle