Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: the Evolution of Kha’Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F3d4ykin

09-23-2012

Quote:
xGvPx:
Evolution is a process over a great many years. He should have an adaptation system, not an evolution system. But whatever, he looks cool.

He is based loosely off of xenomorphs (Aliens) who have the ability to evolve themselves over a short amount of time, actually its after a single generation but its a game. So hey.

Jigapoop

09-23-2012

I would assume RIOT is smart enough have his passive work with vision obscuring spells Nocturn ult of Graves smoke nade.

Krivven

09-23-2012

When will he be released.. Feels like i've been waiting forever!

Huociwei

09-23-2012

when is he coming out? :P I'm kind of noobish yeah, But when is he? lol. Just want to know.

12PieceMeal

09-23-2012

Why didn't you give Him a scar on his wings or something... Rengar aint no punk!

BuddhazBounty

09-23-2012

It was obvious how the movie Prometheus was meant to kick start all of the new entries into the AvP series, but I couldn't have predicted LoL taping into that hype as well. Those markets at riot are some crafty SOBs for blatantly ripping off an unrelated genre, and with such key timing.

CubanAce

09-23-2012

Quote:
12PieceMeal:
Why didn't you give Him a scar on his wings or something... Rengar aint no punk!

U make a great point LOL...
Not a scrach on khazix.

Cerulean Laser

09-23-2012

Looks like Steven Goldberg (Stun The Insect) $_$

trenshod

09-24-2012

I felt like a ping pong ball on that art spotlight. Most of them aren't to bad but man that one had you bouncing in and out continuously.

JNobleSavage

09-24-2012

Quote:
HMGKPred:
The Queen of Blades Approves of such evolutionary stages in this strange Zergling

Fixed your post (yes I see the other possible reference, too)