Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 5's team (or forming one)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoBaller

09-21-2012

Myself and tlaliquid sen are looking for a 5's team.

I strongly prefer to jungle.
tlaliquid sen wants to top.

We are 1300-1400 elo solo queue players. Please respond if your team is in need of us or if you are also looking for a 5's team. If we can get 3 other competent players, we'll just make our own team. Post on your main so I can check your stats.

SoBaller

09-22-2012

Bump, usual playing time is weekdays 7-11 central, random times on weekends. Need to play a good amount and be similar elo.

I Play Fizz

09-23-2012

Hey I havn't really been caring about solo que latley since its almost season 3 and I already got gold elo for the Janna skin. But I am looking for some people to play ranked 5s with and practice good comps and strats ect. I have some friends I play with a lot who would also be interested.

Add me when the servers come online.

Horse Noise

09-23-2012

this isnt the place to post this. take it to clan recruitment

SimplyTron

09-26-2012

SimplyTron
ADC/Support/Jungle/Mid