Season Two World Championship Format

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harwyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

I like how everyone wins something

TinchoSantiago

09-23-2012

I have a simple question, If im from Argentina, my team can play in the championship? not in this, of course, in a future.

It's possible?

cya

Master Spammer

09-23-2012

y does every one not like tsm anymore i c all these dislikes on the comments regarding them, what is it? Is it because rain man left or wat?

horror5how

09-23-2012

ONE MIRRION!?!?!?!?!

holy **** that's a lot of money for a computer game.

Ångelofdeath

09-23-2012

OMG I am already so pumped for this. I will try to watch as much as I can online. I just think that it is so awesome how only 2 years ago you only saw teams from NA and EU in the competitions and now this game is global. It will be exciting to see what the future of this game brings about.

Defile8080

09-23-2012

Instead of best of 3 for the finals/semi's can we have 4 games with 1 blind pick like they did for Korean regionals?

The Blind pick at this level makes it so much more interesting and opens up for some interesting team combinations.

reapshot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Wow for whoever gets first place I imagine each player get at least 100k each and use rest to pay team manager and other expenses. That is a good amount of money. This championship is going to be like superbowl of esports so titanic

Anak1n 5kywalk3r

09-23-2012

cant wait to watch the championship!!!

big wooden sword

09-23-2012

I honestly believe you guys messed up format wise. You should have either had only 4 regions or gave no first round byes. Basically you caused one team to lose 25k on a drawing. Hardly seems to be in the spirit of competition. That being said,let the games begin!

Prudency

09-23-2012

I'm willing to bet my big bucks that TSM will be on the opposite brackets of M5 so that the finals (most likely those two teams) will result in a big turnout. Best teams of EU vs NA