Riven vs. Darius - who would you choose?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halos of Fire

09-21-2012

In my opinion, Riven is much more overpowered than Darius, mostly because with her abilities she can strike and dodge at the same time. Sure Darius has his ultimate, but it's only good if you can apply your passive quick enough. I played Riven against Darius a lot, and I would say she holds her own really well. Even when we do exchange blows, Riven has a shield that can block some of the damage dealt. I do, however, like the fact that Darius can pull you in and slow you. But even with that I can Valor my way out, then use Broken Wings to get out of range.

Who do think is more deadly?

Alumnik

09-21-2012

Darius will and should win all trades. The only advantage riven has is her mobility and being manaless. Personally i think darius is more deadly in lane, and riven is better in team fights due to her CC.

ihave2cows

09-21-2012

As a general champion, riven helps team comp and wins games more.

In a lane, a good Darius will beat a good Riven.

Lasie

09-21-2012

Early game various. late game riven

Halos of Fire

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
Darius will and should win all trades. The only advantage riven has is her mobility and being manaless. Personally i think darius is more deadly in lane, and riven is better in team fights due to her CC.
I must have been playing against some really bad Darius' then, because I found myself tower diving by Lvl 5 and killing him alone

SeedsOfEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I played that match once as Riven. The whole lane phase was just him pushing to my turet and me farming from there. It was very boring.

Velerean

09-21-2012

Imo Riven beats Darius in lane. You go in, knock up, stun, dash out. Wait for cooldowns. Repeat. You'll be out of pull range by the time he's out of your stun. Unless he rushes merc treads.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

if u tower dive darius at lvl 5 then he is clearly bad.. darius shoulda def kill you lol

Retarded Soldier

09-21-2012

Riven!! Because darius is a noob champ. And because im not noob I dont play darius.

Velerean

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded Soldier View Post
Riven!! Because darius is a noob champ. And because im not noob I dont play darius.
There's no such thing as a "noob champ".