Jax hitting through blind

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bocab

09-21-2012

Not sure if this is intentional or not but when jax has his ult and teemo blinds him his ult will do the magic dmg portion which isn't the problem, the problem is that it does it repeatedly until the auto attack portion can land and reset the counter.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the post, I'll look into this when I get a chance.

Felfire

09-21-2012

If Jax R can hit through blind, morde's Q should too.

Myrmidont

09-21-2012

and here I thought all on hits hit through blind....

o L Y C A N o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
Yea im pretty sure they all do,

Xin
Udyr
ect.

Anon8792

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidont View Post
The difference is that Jax doesn't activate his on hit, and some on hits will only let the ability/added damage through a blind, but since Jax's is attached to to his auto's but passively, the added damage is going through the blind, but since his auto isn't landing it isn't taking away his ult's passive on hit, effectively giving him a new form of auto attack so he can still beat Teemo down through the blind.

FeaRTheRanDom

09-21-2012

This is intentional they changed it a while back so the magic damage part of his ult would hit through blind

Anon8792

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeaRTheRanDom View Post
This is intentional they changed it a while back so the magic damage part of his ult would hit through blind
Read the whole original message. He's saying Jax's ult WILL hit through blind, but because his natural auto attack damage doesn't get through, he doesn't lose his ULT's on hit and just keeps hitting with it, meaning he hits teemo with every hit rather than just 1 in 3 hits like normal

DJANGO UNCHAINED

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon8792 View Post
Read the whole original message. He's saying Jax's ult WILL hit through blind, but because his natural auto attack damage doesn't get through, he doesn't lose his ULT's on hit and just keeps hitting with it, meaning he hits teemo with every hit rather than just 1 in 3 hits like normal
Ouch.

I wouldn't want to be Teemo in that situation.

*THUNK* *THUNK* *THUNK*

"You have been slain."