Pre Void Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chitin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Repost after repost. Work it into Riot's brain that this skin?

fiori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

i agree..that sounds pretty cool...i've been thinking about pre curse warwick myself..but i don't know how that would work

Chitin

09-22-2010

Well, the skin is on Kassadin, just not avaliable to the community.
And pre-curse would be cool, but, yeah, pretty undoable.

DreamsOfGrandeur

09-22-2010

Both Pre-Void Kassadin and Pre-Cure Warwick would kinda kill their champion skill themes, wouldn't it?

Chitin

09-22-2010

Pre void Kassadin is a skin that Riot will be releasing, since it's shown in his "skin" page.

Phifer

09-22-2010

It looks pretty terrible in game TBH.

I really wanted to like it too. =(

Haelstrom

09-22-2010

Pre-Void Kassadin can work, as it can also be at his advent of discovering the void (and it -is- an upcoming skin.)

Pre-Curse Warwick could work depending on how they theme Warwick before his transformation.

DreamsOfGrandeur

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkness View Post
Pre void Kassadin is a skin that Riot will be releasing, since it's shown in his "skin" page.
That's kind of self-contradictory.

Seeing as how Kassadin only gained his powers and skills after looking at the Void (w/e that means)

Schuazay

09-22-2010

how would you do a pre-ww skin? His skills wouldn't add up. He would pretty much be singed

Haelstrom

09-22-2010

Singed surpassed his mentor, ergo how his body is now. His mentor however, I imagine could be a rather ruthless alchemist, with a demeaning method of combat (bestial). Although he did not personally witness those that were slain by his inventions, the fact he took to the predatory nature of the curse when Soraka laid it upon him suggests he was not new to the premise of carving up flesh.