Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Asmr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kallana

09-21-2012

Does anyone here have ASMR? (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) Not everyone has it, but for those that do, you probably know how amazingly good it feels. For those that don't know what on Earth I'm talking about, here's a quick description on what ASMR is:

WHAT IS ASMR?

A physical sensation characterized by a pleasurable tingling that typically begins in the head and scalp, and often moves down the spine and through the limbs.

This is my favorite ASMR whisperer on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GentleWhispering/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

Who are your favorites?

Ravel

09-21-2012

At least I'm not a muggle.

IS1e3c1e7a051088d67dfe4

09-21-2012

What the actual ****? Is she on ecstasy or something?

Fujiou

09-21-2012

Don't do drugs, kids.

Kallana

09-22-2012

ASMR videos are meant to soothe and relax people. Not everyone has the Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. The best way I can describe how it feels is an explosion of tingles in your head. Feels very good. But it seems that not many people have ASMR.