T.T

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cralix

09-21-2012

Hello everyone Cralix here, So i've been having some trouble soloing in TT. I really don't play randoms+TT together( its like being on a blind date in a prison, its just not meant to be...)
so anyways i tried to solo TT and as you can tell from the title it did not go so well. I really don't get why Riot pairs me up with these people. I mean i have 100+ wins on TT a 60+% win. I do really good but i still get paired with these bakas. First match i tried playing i was Teemo and their was a tryn, and alistar. Not to bad team comp but they complained that I was the one who sucked. I had 10/2 that game while tryn had 2/8 and alistar had 0/7 then afked. It was one of the worst matches i've played on 3v3. I just want to know one thing Riot is why do you pair me up with low ELO people?! We really need this changed because this is why people dont play TT over 5v5.

EDIT: Riot just changed the map, so most of my main points are resolved

madf0x

09-22-2012

Im not sure what you are talking about?

Currently I am 114/85 and I don't really face those types of players anymore. Granted its not at the point where Jungling is viable(no one takes it seriously, complains about 1v2 bot, wont leash, etc so its hard to even practice) but people have at least been less obsessive over sticking at the bush at level one. Its more like everyone stands around until tops leave to go farm. I have noticed I've been having an advantage in my games by being dedicated towards taking drag as much as possible. As WW try to solo it as soon as I hit lvl 10. If I have a particularly competent team mate Ill call them up to help me out at a lower level and then go on a hunting spree.

If you are annoyed by the people you are queuing with, then simply pick roles/champs you can hyper carry as, take dragon so many times that even if your other lane is doing so hot it evens out. Push towers, collect buffs, take out anyone who thinks they can roam the jungle alone against you, etc.

KUNG FU GU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Well, think of it this way
The reason you wrote this thread was most likely because this was your first encounter with bad players.
Of all those 100 games you played, this was the only one that was very bad. So its all random and luck...

Alpha Q23

09-24-2012

Alot of lower abilities players took the elo elevator up with Higher abilities players. When the Higher abilities players stepped off, You entered their elevator and with more of them than you, the weight made the elevator descend.

This has happened to many of us, and I keep getting put in elevators with either really good or really bad players. Though most of my fun games were with people who are bad and we were losing but we decided to have fun with it anyways.