A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

09-28-2010

Kog'Maw sighed and looked about him for something else to sample. Failing to find anything that he hadn't already at least tasted, he turned back up to his massive void fellow and gurgled "A... challenge?"

The Burning Waffle

09-28-2010

"Something new for us to experience, that will test our abilities..." he thought for a moment "Possibly something new for you to taste my small companion" enjoying the looks of dismay from his other temporary companions at this comment

Dracorya

09-28-2010

Yi waited outside with the crowd eagerly awaiting the concert halls to open for the performance. He did not notice the people around him, too lost in memory and thought to care. His exterior perfectly masked his inner turmoil, at the hated memories that floated back to the surface of his mind.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He couldn't allow rage or vengeance to keep consuming him, that path never ended well.

PhantomChaos

09-28-2010

(Koragon, I already mentioned that Dreadmane is the horse himself, he has no rider.)

Dreadmane snorted at the accusatory reply he got from the Might of Demacia.

"I have no intention to cause any form of disruption, as doing so would simply cause me more trouble than what it is worth. However, it is...comforting...to know that at least some people take the idea of protecting one's homeland quite seriously.

"As for who I am, I am Dreadmane. The ruler of the Infernal Planes, a sub-dimensional world that connects to anywhere and everywhere. It is with my permission that your Summoners of Valoran are able to locate Champions of other realms. I believe you are familiar with the angel sisters, Kayle and Morgana? As well as," Dreadmane spat out the next few words, almost with great distaste, "Anivia the Cyrophoenix? They were found, on their respective realms, with the assistance of my Planes."

The Burning Waffle

09-28-2010

(Pretty sure Kayle and Morgana's plane is seperate from Anivia's, like the concept of heaven and hell vs elemental planes, Planes, but unrelated. Just thinkin, can i get verification?)

Undead Mantis

09-28-2010

OOC:

Not trying to muck things up further, but all their (Anivia, Kayle, Morgana) lores saying they come from different "worlds," which I took as that they literally meant other planets.

If we were to assume that they all come different planets, you could say Dreadmane actually comes from another planet. But this require some editing/sacrifice on your part.

Or we could run under the assumption that the Infernal Plane is indeed a different plane of existence, and like the Astral Plane, one could travel through them to reach any other location on our own plane, including other planets. Kassadin does this with his Riftwalk, stepping through the Void momentarily to reach a location on our plane. Thus, the Infernal plane could have been used by the Summoners to locate Anivia and the likes.

I wonder if I were to ask about the "Other Worlds = Other Planet or Other Plane" thing, I would get a response from Baba?

The Burning Waffle

NinajFridge

09-28-2010

(Now cause i can. Twisted Fate.)

A proud man standing in the corner flipping a card in the air, looked on the entire affair with amusement. Garen with his misplaced faith in his people and Yi with his old beliefs. The creatures of the Void and there impending doom. It was almost enough to make him laugh. There was only one real currency. And that was currency. But being a cardshark he wouldn't stoop to mere pick-pocketing. There was an art to his method of lightening purses. A game of luck and chance. But then again so was pick-pocketing. And knowing Garen he was bound to have a purse full of coins to give to children who adored him. As the argument heated up he gazed at the assorted men and creatures before him. The creatures bah. But the men he could use. As they began walking he followed slipping in and out of sight amongst the crowd.

PhantomChaos

09-29-2010

(What I was referring to in my Dreadmane speech is that, with the help of the Infernal Planes (which as Undead Mantis puts it, is a different plane of existence (it's more of a sub-dimensional realm by itself)), the League manages to locate them on their separate worlds. I only used Kayle and Morgana, then Anivia, as examples, I did not say that they came from the same world/realm.

For my two cents with the whole summoning thing, I believe that the Summoners draw Champions from worlds of other dimensions or planes of existences.)

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Seeing Kog'Maw becoming antsy, Malzahar quickly addressed him.

"No, soon Kog'Maw, the void demands patience, for which it plans to reward you greatly for."

Turning to Cho'gath, Malzahar whispers to him

"What is this buffoon doing here!? He threatens to ruin that which we have planned for so long, have you any idea what it took to be allowed to walk these streets!? Dispose of him!"