A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

09-25-2010

Recognizing a companion Cho'Gath grinned "He might be rather crazy but he does bring up a good point, should we choose to shake the bonds from our summoners things will be...'difficult' for the lot of you"

(I'll be a little lax and say he can be a summoner as long as he doesnt godmod, link me the page to your champ)

Dracorya

09-25-2010

Any that had any skill at reading body language would have easily noticed how Yi's posture tensed immediately at Malzahar's word. Indeed, one would also feel the murderous rage that radiated from the Ionian as well, but just as quickly as that lapse in Yi's control appeared, it was gone as he brought himself back under control.

Turning his gaze away from the void prophet, Yi said nothing at the verbal jab, no doubt not wanting to give him any satisfaction at causing such a response form the normally composed warrior. Without another word, he glided away towards the concert hall.

PhantomChaos

09-25-2010

(Dreadmane, the Infernal Stallion.

Basically, he's the 'ruler' of an alternate dimensional world that approached the League for protection against the Void, in exchange for allowing Summoners to use the multiple dimensional short-cuts present on his world to locate other potential Champions.

He is a noble, if somewhat prideful, character, although he will listen to reason if necessary. He believes in something similar to Darwinist principles, in that the strong should rule the weak, but he also believes that protecting the weak will ensure the strong's rule, and considers the Void to be a threat to his territory. This would apply to interactions with Void Champions. Otherwise, he'll mainly stay cordially polite.)

The Burning Waffle

09-25-2010

(ill give you the green light for now, doesnt seem to be too out there for this occasion, just stay in character as much as possible)

Cho'Gath sauntered after Yi, following him, "if it's any consolation, hundreds of worse things happen every single moment in the void my boy"

PhantomChaos

09-25-2010

In a dark alley, a red portal suddenly appears, with a mere glimpse within revealing a land of fire, before a mighty steed, wreathed in flames, leaped from it. As the last hair of its fiery tail cleared the portal, it closed seamlessly, with nary an indication of its existence except the scent of brimstone in the air.

Dreadmane let out a snort, embers sprouting from his nostrils as he did so. He had grown bored with the endless plains that were his homeworld, so he had decided to venture into Valoran to see if anything interesting was afoot. As demeaning for one of his status, the ruler of the Infernal Planes, to become a so-called 'Champion', willingly might he add, for the League, he only did it for the protection from the Void. The Void creatures' frequent attempts to invade the Infernal Planes infuriated him more than the whole concept of being a Champion.

Snorting again, putting those thoughts at the back of his mind, Dreadmane trotted forward towards the entrance of the alley. He had seen through a portal a flier regarding the performance that was to happen in Demacia, and decided that if he were to spend time in Valoran, he might as well see if this performance would actually be enough to insult the Void.

Exiting the alley, Dreadmane espied a band of unique characters, standing out of the faceless citizen crowd, ahead of him. Believing that they were other Champions, Dreadmane moved forward to make his presence known.

(He considers 'bewitching' I.E. charm magic, to be more of an insult to the person it is used on, what with his belief of the strong preying on the weak, which is why he replaces 'bewitch' with 'insult' in his mind regarding the flier.)

Undead Mantis

09-27-2010

(Kog'Maw alright?)

Having followed the beckoning call of Malzahar's inherent beacon, Kog'Maw had wandered through the streets of Demacia, slightly lost. Not knowing why he came this way, he did not complain as he waddled forth, having stopped to sample the many delicacies of Demacia, which he had never been allowed in before. The cobblestone streets, the various market booths of the hard working Demacian populace, and a mule were among his favorite tasting so far. Having once been advised by Malzahar to avoid digesting any living person outside the League, he resisted the temptation of eating the exotic looking flaming steed of the ally he passed. Having found his way to Malzahar and his larger void brethren, Kog'Maw let out a gurgle of pleasant surprise. The Mouth of the Abyss perused the other champions gathered there, whom he recognized as League members, with hunger. He then looked up at the floating Malzahar as if to ask "can has?"

(fixed)

The Burning Waffle

09-27-2010

Cho'Gath looks down at his small friend and pats him on the head with a clawed hand "Not right now my friend, we'll find you something much better to fill your neverending gut with soon enough, but for now we have a challenge to meet, i trust you'll join us?"

(A bird can be thought of as a solitary animal a bit more, but in our day and age wild horses aren't so frequent, so having a rider tends to be an immediate conclusion, probably where he came from)

PhantomChaos

09-27-2010

(Thanks for the fix.)

As Dreadmane drew closer, he almost immediately regretted it. The accursed beings that were Void creatures were present. Many times he had to push them back during their attacks on his Planes, for they were a threat, and threats were to be dealt with quickly. Even though these were under the servitude of the League, he still did not trust them, for they were still, by nature, of the Void.

Still, he slowly suppressed his great desire to crush them under his hooves. For one thing, the League would not appreciate his attacks on other Champions outside the Fields of Justice, regardless of their detestable existences, and may retract their protections against the Void. It would be better to tolerate just...two...of these accursed beasts than to have to handle several at once.

Nonetheless, he eyed them warily, as if expecting them to attack, while he approached the heavily armored human he recognized as the Might of Demacia, Garen.

"Might of Demacia," Dreadmane greeted cordially, albeit with one eye watching the Void Champions closely, "I presume you are heading towards the performance of this...'Maven of the Strings'?"

Koragon

09-28-2010

"Yes, but I also serve as the vanguard of Demacia. If you plan on causing a disruption you will have to face my blade" Garen smirked, "But welcome to Demacia."

Garen crossed his arms, glaring at the horsemen.

"Well, you look very important, but I don't think I know of you." He said calmly, "Who are you?"

NinjaMonkeys

09-28-2010

Shen arrived at the concert hall. It was closed, so he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. What will happen tonight? he wondered, But whatever does happen, I will preserve the balance. And that odd group on the streets, I'll have to keep my eye on them tonight.