Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Night at the Show [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

09-23-2010

(stuck til munch replies)

Koragon

09-23-2010

(basically.)

Munchlord

09-24-2010

As he turned completely and more of his face became visible beneath the hood, Cho'gath recognized the man as Munchlord, a Zaunian summoner and arcane scientist who was charactaristically brutal, but also effective. He had summoned the Terror of the Void several times, and each time the beast had been able to look forward to ampleful meals but quite the exercise as well. The other two had but heard of the summoner, fighting with or against his summons depending on who was paying him to summon at the moment.

"The name is Munchlord, and I'm a guest of the city, for the time being. I have come to watch..."

Trailing off, Munchlord's attention had shifted from full focus on Garen to the other two. Stopping abruptly in mid sentence, he turned to Cho'gath and extended a hand.

"Hello Cho'gath. A pleasure meating you outside the summoning chambers and the Fields of Justice. I assume you have been permitted leave to attend the concert."

The Burning Waffle

09-24-2010

Cho'Gath snarled "Yes I remember you now, you've controlled me numerous times, and you've sent me to my death for fun many times. I can't count how many times I've been commanded by you and summoners of your ilk to feast on a target i couldn't reach and was punished for it. Indeed, I was given my leave, and by the garments i wear, you can tell I don't intend on being a completely mindless killing machine tonight"

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

09-24-2010

Suddenly breaking the tense staring match between the Summoner and the....Summonee.....people begin crowding around a man nearby.

Upon closer inspection, it is none other than Malzahar, preaching his usual doomsday prophecies.

"Foolish humans, your world is coming to an end, accept your fate. The void will soon consume us all, you will all witness true power!"

He spots Cho'Gath, "Stand in awe of this majestic creature, it is but a small taste of the terror of the void!"

He smirks smugly, "Wouldn't you agree, beast?"

Dracorya

09-24-2010

Now Yi had to fight back a sigh...this was turning out to quickly become the LEAST desirable place to be. He turned an annoyed glance to Malzahar. "Save your breath 'Prophet,' we've heard your prattle before."

PhantomChaos

09-25-2010

(I'm pretty sure you can only RP as Champs, Munch. Also, can I try RPing as a 'custom' Champion [i.e. one of my Champion Suggestions]?)

Koragon

09-25-2010

"Another void in my city it seems..."
Garen raises his blade to Malzahar.
"There is a peace Malzahar, you instigate any violence here I will bring my own judgement on you, I mean it!"

NinjaMonkeys

09-25-2010

(Shen)

A figure dressed in dark blue clothing strides down the lane, quietly eyeing the gathering crowd. Slightly shaking his head at the spectacle, he continues on his way to Sona's performance.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

09-25-2010

"I mean no harm, buffoon of Demacia, I just wish to enlighten your people of their fate."

Malzahar steps off the podium and gets within inches of Garen.

"Besides, I don't have to do anything to see this "Grand City" fall, the void will consume us all in time."

Malzahar turns his head, "As for you, Wuju Bladesman, you should know just how quickly the world can turn on you. I hear Singed still has dreams about what he did to your homeland. I've heard of people waking up screaming in terror, but never in hysterical laughter."

Malzahar then turns around and leaves, shouting more of his doomsday prophecies.