A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

09-22-2010

Yi turned to Garen and gave him a polite nod of the head. "I invited myself...I found myself somewhat looking forward to hearing music I am familiar with. It is always good to be reminded of home every so often."

Koragon

09-22-2010

"I expect you to not be as hostile as Cho Gath here." Garen scuffed rampant dirt from his vambraces before speaking again, "I am the law of Demacia. You know the consequences of bad actions, yes?"

Dracorya

09-22-2010

Yi cocked an eyebrow at Garen...which of course was not seen because of his visor. "I would have thought you would know me better then that Demacian. I am the last person to ever instigate trouble."

Koragon

09-22-2010

"Can't be to carful, can I?" Garen shrugged, "It's my homeland, I have to watch it extremely carfully."
He looked to his people, "Look around you Yi, these are my people. They are my blood line, the thing that keeps me alive, they adore me and love me..." He looked back at Yi, "I will protect them until I die."

He spun his sword, "Let's move Ionian."

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

A man in a purple robe that had been standing as part of the nearby crowd and had almost been hit by Garen's sword twice by now turns around to comment with quite some disdaint.

"Yes, you can be too careful when in your care you hit me with that sword of yours while busy flexing. Unless of course you think having your arms magically replaced by maccaroni will help you defend the realm better."

Koragon

09-23-2010

"I apologize citizen, I did not mean to strike you with my blade, tell me, who are you?" Garen said in a concerned tone.

The Burning Waffle

09-23-2010

Cho'gath looked through his monacle intently wondering "who is this bizarre fellow and where have i seen him before?"

Koragon

09-23-2010

"It seems for once we are in agreement beast."
The powerful warrior said.

Dracorya

09-23-2010

Yi fought back the urge to eye roll at Garen's rather bossy and uptight manner, he was successful as he still portrayed the calm and collected persona that was attached to him. He gave the newcomer a half curious glance, but chose to say nothing.

Unhinged

09-23-2010

(Rammus)

Donned in his armor knowing only so little of the flyers that had been scattered to the wind and had the luck to land in the Plague Jungles, Rammus strolls curiously into the mighty city of Demacia. Thinking, "these walls don't have enough armor for such a 'mighty city'."
Rammus had heard the news of a new champion whilst passing through Urristan and the Fyrone Flats. He had heard that there was someone who could make him spin quicker than any other champion.
He curiously waddles towards the Tavern in which Mistress Sona, the maven of strings, will be playing.