A Night at the Show [Open RP]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masonry

10-01-2010

(hi everyone I'll take Jax)

Jax in a large yellow cloak holding a fishing pole appears running out of an alley looking around quickly. He stops in shock at the large gathering of champions infront of him.

"hi everyone, fancy meeting all of you here, but have any of you seen a tall man with a beard in long tan coat come through here. He sold me some bad tickets and I want my money back to scalp some good tickets. Or I won't be able to get in with the tickets sold out."

The Burning Waffle

10-01-2010

(Sorry i took so long to reply, brother flew in from out of town, been spending time with family instead of moderating >_<) ((I'm in shock i managed to get a red out of hiding with my rp ))

Taking his time to observe the now growing crowd of champions, Cho'Gath finally decided to reply to the new champion "One should learn to use his eyes and ears rather than his instincts should he not? It is indeed true on the Fields of Justice I tend to embrace primacy over civility, but that doesn't necessarily make me a monster. Does the fact that i consume beings whole to add them to my own make me a monster, or does it simply justify who I am? Ponder that horse, in the meantime, the Armsmaster is missing a ticket, and the Mouth is hungry, it seems like it'd be prudent to clear these issues up before we proceed would it not Lion of Demacia?"

K D Bonez

10-01-2010

"Hrm, Sacred Relics of the Kashuld Province? My, that sounds to be an exquisite exhibition for the various hooded figures of the League" K. D. Bonez jokingly chuckled. "It's good to know that not all the history of Ionia was annihilated" the Noxian said loud enough so that both Youmuu and Yi could hear "during the war, showing the great resilience of the Ionian folk. I would be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest interested" spoke with a cunning, sidway glance that he knew enraged both Youmuu and Yi but left sweet, innocent, and blissful Reira Kashuld pleased. "But another discussion for another time" he concluded with a heart warming smile.

Now, reaching for his own ticket from his breast pocket, K. D. Bonez brandished it and compared it with his lovely little friend. "Let us see, your seat is . . . what a coincidence" he proclaimed with a mix of mirth and almost evil glee "I happen to be sitting right next to you; and if i'm not mistaken, your body guard will be on my other side. It would seem that the Fates has divined this for us." With that, like a gentleman, the nobel extended an arm and kooed "Shall we be going my dear? Our seats, and the play, are about to be missed greatly."

(Also, welcome back Waffles, lots of people joined)

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Swain entered the main hall of the auditorium, glancing around and nodded at all the other Noxians that immediately gave their attention to him. Even though they weren't on duty, Swain's decisive victories have gave him the unofficial rank of that equaling the General himself. He scanned the room for the stairs leading towards the upper area of the auditorium, as he always had a feeling of belonging the higher up he was above the ground. He climbed up the stairs, nodding in response to the greetings he was given. As he reached the top he grabbed his ticket and proceeded to the door leading to the auditorium.

The Burning Waffle

10-01-2010

(I noticed, i had fun listing them all lol, and i have to wait til someone in the party, either garen or the steed replies)

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

(Right now I'm just putting this into a BIRD'S EYE PERSPECTIVE! lol)

K D Bonez

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejacu1337 View Post
(Right now I'm just putting this into a BIRD'S EYE PERSPECTIVE! lol)
(worse-pun-ever . . . but I lol'ed like hell >X D)

PhantomChaos

10-01-2010

(Wow, this RP is filling up rather quickly.

And FYI Cho, I was waiting for god knows how long for you; I wanted to start interactions with the other characters that popped up.)

Dreadmane nodded at the Terror's reply; he had been unnecessarily rude to the Void creature earlier, it would have been expecting too much for a more civil reply.

Turning away to face the now greatly larger group of Champions, he raised an eyebrow at the great myriad of different sentient beings. Then he turned towards the entrance to the great auditorium, which was currently crowded with large numbers of people trying to enter. Knowing that it would take quite some time to enter and find the Champion booth (I'm going to twist the setting a bit and say there's a section just for Champions if necessary. After all, if the non-humans decide to join, the normal, human-sized seats would not be suitable), and that the performance was about to happen, he spoke out aloud to the rest of the company present.

"It would be quite troublesome to enter by the main entrance, what with the crowds still attempting to enter. Perhaps, if you all agree, I shall open a portal through my Planes as a shortcut to the Champion booth, after we have all prepared our tickets."

'On that note...' Dreadmane stomped his hoof once, opening a small portal into the Planes, at which a small purse, with the sound of clinking coins within, shot out of it. Grasping it quickly between his teeth, he trotted over to the ticket counter to exchange the coins within for a ticket.

Retrieving the ticket, he allowed the ticket to fly through the same portal into a safe, non-burning location in the Planes, before allowing it to close. With that done, he waited for the rest of the Champions to finish.

Feeling magical heat emanating from nearby, Dreadmane tilted his head towards the source, and espied the legendary Dark Child. While only a child of eight years, she possessed great prowess in the element of fire, and this led to Dreadmane's next decision to approach her while waiting.

"Greetings, Fire Child."

BACKSTABUUU

10-01-2010

Malzahar quietly observed Annie from a distance. The void is absolute, nothing can shake him so long as the void is with him. This child made him nervous, he thought to himself, "What manner of creature possesses this child? What causes her power, and why is she the only one?" "Quiet fool!" "She is nothing!" "Do not sway your devotions! Or we shall take our leave!" "No, no don't go, I shall not falter in my service, I need you! We shall consume her and her power, I merely slipped into a moment of insolent curiosity!" "Then be quiet!"

Unwittingly, Malzahar screams loudly while covering his head with his hands. He is clearly in pain.

(In this scene, I'm trying to show just how insane Malzahar is, he is "conversing" with the voices of the void here, and showing just how weak he is without it. He is almost addicted to it, at least, in my interpretation of the character)

Adamantas

10-01-2010

(Somebody should enter ad Mundo!

If its not taken ill probably will =D )