RP Price Reductions: Swain, Trundle, Rammus, Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yami889

09-21-2012

you... you changed... you did it.... you actually did it... you changed trundle... oh god... OH GOD!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! CHANGE KARMA.... not only did you change trundle, you actually made a joke about him... and also with that sale recently... what are you planning to do? dont change him... dont do it.... DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!

TiNnGuYeN123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

riot trolled us there

GinShadow

09-21-2012

Really shi't reductions..... better Nerf Irelia

Blade3324

09-21-2012

Really??

I was REALLY hoping for a 1350 for Kassasadin. Hell someone crazy like Jax is 1350, why not Kass?

Riot I am disappoint D:

needlewall

09-21-2012

ty riot for reducing the prices on them i dont understand why people arent happy i guess the forum is filled with 300+ gamethrowers that are mad and downvote every post.

But Luck

09-21-2012

HOW ABOUT YOU REDUCE THE IP PRICE RIOT, they drop price from 975 (how much a 6.3k ip champ is worth) to the price that they should be at you didn't do anything. next time drop both ip and rp riot listen to us, the community.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Swain... Who can't survive fights when focused due to your guys nerfing his heal AND spellvamp as time went on. Who also has a higher skillcap than most mages... Plus most new mages have more inherent tankyness, mana, with similar damage.

Tundle who doesn't fit the meta, and isn't used as a result.

I mean hell, I still don't have Trundle and Kass, but I'm not spending RP on them, especially when 80% of your Season 2 champions are bull$#!+. You guys buffed swain, but he only fell out of competitive play due to your nerfs and item nerfs. And the buffs you gave him still didn't put him back there. I laughed at your patch preview when you were talking about why Swain was a bit weak, you guys did that yourselves.

BloodyBlake

Recruiter

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Guys, by looking at all the downvotes, obviously many people are not happy with these RP reductions.

But I am sure that it would be incredibly helpful for Hippalus to calmly talk about why you are dissatisfied with this. Hippalus probably did this assuming it would make us happy. If it did not make us happy then there is something wrong with his reasoning or information. If you guys calmly explain why you are not happy with these reductions then Hippalus can respond back and rethink how he will do reductions in the future.

Seriously, Hippalus sounds like he wants to work with us. He wants to make us happy (like all Rioters). But we need to work with him as well.

Totally agree, I mean Riot is triying to please the costumers, because a price reduction is better than no reduction at all right? But I forgot some people are too greedy and wants even more, and if they don't get it they get angry (as you can see in many posts), hopefully Riot won't take seriously those answers.

And I also find kinda weird that Rp difference between the champions, that's the only thing.

BendyBread

09-21-2012

You should drop all 3150 to that price, same with 4800 champs.

Not like anything will change. It's still not really worth the RP to buy them. It's better to just use RP for skins or new champs.

Moczy

09-21-2012

give us something free