RP Price Reductions: Swain, Trundle, Rammus, Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exylum

09-21-2012

I think champions should be a lot cheaper than skins, if you are buying them with RP.

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyPhatty View Post
LOL 975 -> 690 is a reduction ? ROFLROFL

Thats what, a WHOLE DOLLAR OFF a 7 dollar champion? ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL ROFL a whole 14% off, that wouldnt have been there otherwise RIOT REVERT THIS

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

This community is unbelievable, just a bunch of spoiled brats. You know they don't HAVE to reduce the price of anything right? People are buying their stuff even at full price, you cannot deny that. So any form of discount that they do is a favor to everyone who plays this FREE game.

RoonSkapeLamo

09-21-2012

Omg i just bought rammus....

IS1253c3c3e735947a94042

09-21-2012

from one little nice company riot become big greedy company, i will never give one single euro to sponsor that kind of company. This game is free to play, yeah right.. you need to play more than 2 years 8h per day to open all champions, and to buy runes what you need for every role. i need to play 0h to open champions in dota2 if i want special skins in dota 2 i need to spend money, but i can get skins in data 2 for random award after every single game play. more then 6000 gaming hours in one leauge of legens to opent all champion is to much. isnt it?!? for "Free Game"

Slimm Shaney

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericaHero6o9 View Post
from one little nice company riot become big greedy company, i will never give one single euro to sponsor that kind of company. This game is free to play, yeah right.. you need to play more than 2 years 8h per day to open all champions, and to buy runes what you need for every role. i need to play 0h to open champions in dota2 if i want special skins in dota 2 i need to spend money, but i can get skins in data 2 for random award after every single game play. more then 6000 gaming hours in one leauge of legens to opent all champion is to much isnt it?!? for "Free Game"
yet here you are taking the time to post on a game you dont even like? really?

Jujubee

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericaHero6o9 View Post
from one little nice company riot become big greedy company, i will never give one single euro to sponsor that kind of company. This game is free to play, yeah right.. you need to play more than 2 years 8h per day to open all champions, and to buy runes what you need for every role. i need to play 0h to open champions in dota2 if i want special skins in dota 2 i need to spend money, but i can get skins in data 2 for random award after every single game play. more then 6000 gaming hours in one leauge of legens to opent all champion is to much. isnt it?!? for "Free Game"
QQ

Borand

09-21-2012

I thought you knew IP is the primary game currency and RP is the secondary?

Well, fix IP first as you should and RP second. Geez...

Crownface

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hi all, thanks for the feedback.

The main reason for these particular RP price reductions is to understand how champion purchase patterns change at different price points. Once we have enough data, I will propose a long term price structure for champions that covers both RP & IP. The overriding goal is to find the best price structure for both players and Riot.

Champion IP price reductions were restarted 17 days ago after a long hiatus, and the fact that we decided to reduce RP prices today does NOT mean that we are no longer looking at IP prices.

-Hippalus
Don't you already have data on older champions purchased with IP vs RP anyways?

This just seems like a pointless exercise.

IS1253c3c3e735947a94042

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkster3769 View Post
yet here you are taking the time to post on a game you dont even like? really?
lol i play this game more then 2 years and i like leauge of legends, but i dont like jewish politic of every company, remeber the old times, now every single champions cost 6300, sales for old champions are ridiculous, every two week you have new 6300 champion, price reduction for old champions are every 4-6 month from 6300ip to 4800 ip, thet politics mean that new players must spend money on this game if they want play ranked games.