RP Price Reductions: Swain, Trundle, Rammus, Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jecosm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Who buys champs for full price RP? At least the sale price with be theoretically better down the line. Neat?

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

People down vote getting cheaper stuff... this community...

Tzit

09-21-2012

Hippalus,

Get it right, the peons have spoken. I drop money on this game but I have to wait to see what the weekly sales are because there is no way i am paying 10 dollars for a champ when I can get one for 5 dollars. I will buy the **** out of 5 dollar champs and earn ip for cheaper ones.

Are you hearing me Hippalus? I love buying 5 dollar champs, I will not buy a 10 dollar champ unless it is brand new and awesome. I will buy a 10 dollar skin if I buy a champ, I will buy 3 if they were at or under 5 dollars. If I have to buy a ten dollar champ will I buy a 10 dollar skin? No. Super premium content like the pulsefire theme, I love owning it and i'm fine with the high price tag.

Understand us please, If things cost less we buy more. I want many champs currently but I chew my nails over having to drop 20 dollars on such silly things.

I am currently level 30 having spent 90 dollars in a month and a half. That is the most I have ever spent on a game. I still cant play ranked games because I only own 9 champs. If you don't see the problem with this get back too me and i'll spell it out for you, but you are smarter than that aren't you?

Squeezoid

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoToxic View Post
Who spends RP on old champions?
^ that post say it all....

El Hebrew Hammer

09-21-2012

Why is Riot such a damn good company?

Saiko

09-21-2012

Not OK.

MidRaidAFK

09-21-2012

Small step in the right direction

Grim Reaper

09-21-2012

Rp reductions are a step in the right direction. No idea why you all are being so *****y about it.

SuckMyPhatty

09-21-2012

LOL 975 -> 690 is a reduction ? ROFLROFL

Thats what, a WHOLE DOLLAR OFF a 7 dollar champion? ROFLROFLROFL

Slimm Shaney

09-21-2012

i for one am happy, sure, its not alot, but im sure they are going to keep reducing till 3150 and 4800 have their own RP price ranges, even just a little bit helps, cause that makes 50% sales a little better for 3150 and 4800s.
anyway, rather it always be 975 for 3150 and 4800? i think not.