RP Price Reductions: Swain, Trundle, Rammus, Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

REGBE

09-21-2012

I just bought Swain for 975 RP three days ago...dang, wish I could get the extra RP back. -.-

Mal the Red

09-21-2012

Let's see you lowered Cait and Maokai to 4800 IP/790 RP.

But you only lowered Swain and Trundle to 4800 IP/850 RP?

A little consistency will go a long way.

Edit: Not that this means much to me... I already own all those champs.

Merce in trainin

09-21-2012

complaints already? always hard to satisfy the community...

OblivionPaladin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

uhm ya this is ****. most ppl have many if not all of these champions and 125 rp savings isnt gna convince ppl

Zeninth

09-21-2012

I think Hippalus is doing a great job since coming onboard so I will take some time to write out something constructive instead of just say THIS SUCKS CRUD like everyone else which is my immediate reaction.

What everyone is trying to say is we appreciate the RP reductions but you really should be reducing BOTH IP and then the respective proportional RP prices to go along with them!

Swain was already reduced once so we can see if he doesn't get dropped. But Trundle, Rammus and Kassadin just have RP reductions and not IP?

You need to make this game more accessible. It's bad enough that all your new champs are 6300 IP but we understand you need to make a profit. But OLDER champs need to be discounted to keep pace or even exceed the aggressive release schedule you have for new champs.

This just doesn't cut it.

There's at least 20 champs you can immediately both RP and IP reduce. Get to it.

Thanks!

Ogaflow

09-21-2012

Sorry, Hippalus. But this experiment was a failure, A good effort though.... but it is clearly not what the players are looking for.

The Ghost Orchid

09-21-2012

The sense of entitlement here is overwhelming.

Jurr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

The RP prices of champions never made any sense to me. Why would I ever pay 975 RP for a 3150IP champion when I could just farm IP for that champion and get a 6300IP champ for the same amount of RP instead. I would get more out of it by doing that.

I think you should go though your RP costs for all champions and change them depending on how much IP they are worth instead of doing these terrible RP reductions once in a blue moon. Just my two cents.

SSJayso

09-21-2012

thought rammus would become 1350 IP

Villäin

09-21-2012

swing and a miss