Creative Design AMA - Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackStarwind

09-22-2012

I wanna know if Kha'zix inspiration came from the movie Mimic, the first time i played him it was my first thought and if you have no idea what im talking about heres the clip that really describes my train of thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbIf3K5pdc

heres the wiki if anyone is curious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimic_%28film%29

i made a thread on this but couldn't get any reply so i hope your still answering questions or that my thread gets a reply

IS14660b964a8a1420ebec4

09-23-2012

Since Kha'Zix came into Valoran without too much trouble and chaos, does this mean that there are possibly more void creatures roaming around, that just have not made their presence known?

Also, how did Kha find out about the League? He doesn't really seem like a creature that would go into a town and read a newspaper.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

I always wondered something. You mentioned that Kha'zix was capable of speech-- but is this feature something that all void creatures are capable of, or is it an adapted trait that Kha'zix obtained? We know from the case of Sona that Summoner's are capable of reading a Champion's thoughts, so this could imply some sort of universal translation that the magic has.

To reiitierate my question: Is Kha'zix ability to speak something that the void is naturally capable of, suggesting a hint of humanity within the alien realm of the void, or did he consume a creature and found that the ability to speak a common tongue useful and adapted it?

Silentriggs

Recruiter

09-24-2012

I would like to see the opinions of the other void members on Kha'Zix mainly Cho'Gath's and Malzahar's also why the praying mantis look why not a more Xenomorph feel for the quick evolving Champion?

Bob the Hobo

09-24-2012

You forgot the part about him being from...
*sunglasses*
Kha-zix-stan

Comedian

09-25-2012

If rengar or kha'zix can die and you have ways to keep them in the game.. Why can't urf be a champion

FarRipTide

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borand View Post
Where are Kha'Zix's wounds from his battle with Rengar? Rengar lost an eye in that fight, Kha'Zix can't have just made it out with no scars at all. Let's not talk about scars in his pride, just the ones he aqcuired on his body. Could his battle with Rengar have hurt him in such way that it would damage his evolution mechanisms/abilities to evolve?

Why did Kha'Zix enter the league instead of devouring even more creatures on Valoran while he could get back on Rengar easier that way? Which of them joined the league first?

Does Kha'Zix evolve only when he devours strong opponents or does he also slowly evolve with weak prey as well? Does his evolutionary potential have a ceiling?

What is Kha'Zix's intelligence level? We know Cho'Gath is really intelligent, and Kog'Maw seems like the exact opposite.
if you look at load screen now it show scars and a lost tooth

Vuther

10-01-2012

Did Steve Blum voice Kha'Zix?

Hussarlance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Kha'Zix is a dark evil shadow that stalks the night. There is a great deal about him that makes him the absolute prime target for a few of the League's notable big game hunters.

How does Vayne react to Kha'Zix? Even if she prefers to work alone, would she put that aside to work with Rengar, Jarvan or Kassadin to hunt the bug? Maybe Annie... after all, I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Leotamer

10-01-2012

Why is his improved camo red? Even if void plants are red, shouldn't he have evolved to be green?