Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Fortune: Phantom Dancer vs. Trinity Force

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

09-21-2012

I'm trying out Miss F while she's free this week, and I kinda like her, and I was wondering. My first big item with her is usually an I-Edge, of course. After that, my first instinct would be to go the standard Phantom Dancer route. But I wonder, how's Trinity Force work in its stead?

You still get bonus movement speed with Triforce. You lose out on a bit of attack speed, but Miss F gets a lot of that from her W. And Triforce gives a lot of extra punch to her Q.

In theory, anyway. In practice, how does an Edge-into-Triforce build work on her as opposed to a standard Edge-into-Dancer?

SmoleN

09-21-2012

The sheen proc in sheen and triforce is based on base AD, not total AD so it doesn't stack with the AD from IE, which is something I didn't realize for a while, so more crit from PD will give you more damage. The only other reason to get that over phantom dancer would be for the slow from phage, qhich you probably wont get much use out of. I say PD

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-21-2012

Quote:
SmoleN:
the slow from phage, qhich you probably wont get much use out of. I say PD

Especially as Miss Fortune, who already has a slow.

TeknoWizard

09-21-2012

No spammable spell to justify Triforce. Q cooldown is just too long.