Head of Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fkin Be Rad

10-05-2012

Everyone in this thread is wrong. This is how it works. Upon kha zix and rengar both hittimg level 16 and being alive, and rengar has a bonetooth necklass (it doesnt need trophies) a secondary quest will appear for EVERYONE. If rengar kills or gets an assist for killing kahzix, he gets the head of khazix, which is the same thing with a little buff, and it doesnt lose trophies. If khazix kills rengar or gets an assist killing him, he gets a fourth evolution.

They are starting secondary quests for summonners rift based on lore. I think they are going to do one for kayle and morgana, nasus and renekton. And so on

3mptylord

10-05-2012

It's real. I've had it twice.

The Hunt Is On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootz is souless View Post
Everyone in this thread is wrong. This is how it works. Upon kha zix and rengar both hittimg level 16 and being alive, and rengar has a bonetooth necklass (it doesnt need trophies) a secondary quest will appear for EVERYONE. If rengar kills or gets an assist for killing kahzix, he gets the head of khazix, which is the same thing with a little buff, and it doesnt lose trophies. If khazix kills rengar or gets an assist killing him, he gets a fourth evolution.
Wrong. The only requirements are that Kha'Zix has used all three evolution points (minimum level 16, he doesn't have to take his ultimate or use the point); and Rengar has his bonetooth necklace.

smokedust

10-07-2012

I played Kha'Zix and faced Rengar in the other team but this never happened to me. Could be that it happens only in normal and not in ranked because of balance issues?

Also after i found out about this I looked around and found out some ester-eggs that i did not know about.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_passive

They should keep adding this stuff to the game. Maybe in a cosmetic more visible way. This will make the game even more fun if that is posible.

Helter Kremlin

10-07-2012

Kha'zix and Rengar have to both be level 16 and rengar has to have full stacks on his bonetooth necklace. It doesn't work otherwise. Me and my friends tested it.

Virus2099

10-09-2012

If Im Correct, I Believe That Kha'Zix Has To Spend 3 Evolution Points Which Are Acquired At Level 6,11,16 And That Rengar Has To Have A Bonetooth Necklace. Then He Needs To Kill Kha'Zix WHILE Kha'Zix Has Spent His Evolution Points.
So Basically, If He Gets Killed While He Has The Head Of Kha'Zix He Does Not Lose The Benefits. In Other Words, Its A Fully Stacked Bonetooth Necklace.

Virus2099

10-09-2012

If You Guys Are Wondering, I Think This Covers Everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzLW...feature=g-vrec

Im Not Sure If Its True Though.

Also If Kha'Zix Kills Rengar, He Will Gain A FOURTH Evolution Point.

RuinedShade

10-11-2012

The conditions must be met Rengar MUST have the bonetooth necklace and kha'zix MUST HAVE ALL 3 EVOLVE POINTS. When met a buff will appear named "The hunt is on" meaning in the middle of the game Kha'zix and Rengar WILL FIGHT and the winner gets a prize.
Rengar: Kha'zixs head and full stacks
Kha'zix: 4th evolution point
The item or boost will not be lost and this is only once per game. Of course the Champions must be opposing

Luex7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

It's legit. Just did it. U have to be fully stacked then kill khazix

so according to video, stacks don't matter.
Maybe both have to be 16, and khaz has to have all EP. shrug.
was owning this khaz tho/dominion game.

KHAOS421

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

there is no time specific to this side quest to obtain this item all you need to do is when the icon come up saying the hunt is on you need to go kill Kha and you will recieve his head regarless of your stack and such ... as for Kha he will need to have 3 evo done before he can get the forth that is provided if he wins this quest