Head of Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niklox

09-23-2012

Not fake in fact, it's a interaction with rengar and Kha'Zix, at Lvl 16 they got a kind of hiden quest to kill each other, if renger got the kill he got his bonetooth chage to this and he can't lose stack anymore, if Kha'Zix got the kill he unlock his last evolution point, it's just a test Riot do by making the lore have a impact on the game.

MiaoLong

09-23-2012

On lv 16 and both Rengar and Kha'Zix being alive, they will both get a passive that says, "The hunt is on!". Killing the other will net you this bonus when the passive is active.

kenoin

09-24-2012

Go into the league and go watch the revealing of these champions they refer to rengar wanting to hunt Kha'Zix or wanting to hunt and kill the most dangerous predators for the trophies. Go watch the video and you'll know that they are swore nemesis's. They hate each other and want to scalp the other; They were both, released one after the other for a reason. They even said that they've worked on Kha'Zix longer then rengar so this item is very real. it's Rengar's item when he's slain Kha'Zix.

DirtyKoreanBoy

09-26-2012

Swaggity Swag Swag Callou Illest of the Supreme swagg

IsaacFluno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oathkeeper91 View Post
disproven
lol nope. Just saw this now, what does Kha' zix get for killing Rengar?

Kagami

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacFluno View Post
lol nope. Just saw this now, what does Kha' zix get for killing Rengar?
He gets a 4th evolution point so that all 4 of his abilities can be evolved in this rare case rather than just 3 of 4.

Kalzul

09-28-2012

I just got the head of Kha in a 75 minute round. I'll update with a picture!

Kalzul

09-28-2012

Edit: Here is the picture of my new trophy!

LeGenDKinG517

10-02-2012

I just got it....

When I got 14 trophies, enemy team's kha zix is walking by himself and there's a second request appeared

said I have to kill him to prove that I'm the ultimate hunter.

So I killed him and my necklace had changed to "head of kha zix"

That's how it works

YOURDOOM

10-03-2012

When rengar and Kha'Zix hit level 16 it procs a "hidden passive" called Thrill of the Hunt.
Although part of this is a mix of speculation (on my part) and what I've read from others/surrenderat20. First to kill the other gets a bonus:
Kha'Zix gets his fourth evolution, and
Rengar gets a fully stacked Necklace called "the head of Kha'Zix"

Edit:
After reading the above there may also be the requirement of having a fully stacked necklace on Rengar's part. I think the goal is to make Rengar's harder as he gets a fairly larger buff (IMO), fourth evolution vs fully stacked necklace with buffs.