lets bring back Malady

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horatio

4 Weeks Ago

both versions. the original can be Malady Blood and the newer one can be Malady Shadow. then u can put them together for a hybrid item Malady Blood&Shadow

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

"Let's bring back utterly horrible item design!"

Or let's not.

krobar94

4 Weeks Ago

I don't really see the point when you can get wit's end. It was nice on Teemo, but I don't think I ever bought it on anybody else. ****, I don't even remember the stats. It was an AP/AS MR shred that originally had dodge, right? Meh.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobar94 View Post
I don't really see the point when you can get wit's end. It was nice on Teemo, but I don't think I ever bought it on anybody else. ****, I don't even remember the stats. It was an AP/AS MR shred that originally had dodge, right? Meh.
The version you remember was two Daggers and an Amp Tome, +50% AS, +25 AP, and it dealt damage based on AP while also shredding the target's MR.

There was an even older version where it was two Daggers and a Vamp Scepter (back when VS was a standalone item), it had the same bonus AS with 15% Lifesteal, and it just had a stacking on-hit that dealt 6 magic damage per stack.