Head of Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Maybe im being taken for a fool but i saw this picture from another post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0&d=1348235517
Cant tell if this item is real or not or how to obtain it. All i know is that its an item exclusivly for Rengar.

Yuan Shikai

09-21-2012

Looks like a fake to me, it is pretty much a Bonetooth Necklace that already has the bonuses for 3 and 6 trophies as basestats.

redhead1183

09-21-2012

Don't quote me on this, but i think rengar and kah'zix will have some kind of rivalry. similar to zilian and voli. i don't think it will change gameplay, just a small easter egg. not positive about this.

Irelia Bot

09-21-2012

Based on what I heard it is a hiden passive between Rengar and Kha'Zix.

Once Rengar kills Kha'Zix he takes his head as a trophy because Kha'Zix is that thing from Rengar's lore.

3mptylord

09-21-2012

When Rengar kills Kha'Zix with the Bonetooth Necklace, the item is renamed "Kha'Zix's Head" and gains a new icon and an item description.

EDIT:
To save you sifting through this thread, see here: The Hunt Is On!

Rengar has to own his Bonetooth Necklace (no trophy requirement) and Kha'Zix must have used all three evolution points (minimum level of 16 for Kha'Zix). The event will then begin randomly.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
When Rengar kills Kha'Zix with the Bonetooth Necklace, the item is renamed "Kha'Zix's Head" and gains a new icon and an item description.
Its wierd you say that b/c before posting this, i was fighting an enemy Kha as rengar in a 1v1. When tho i had boneclaw necklace, no matter how many times i killed him, i nvr got that item.

3mptylord

09-21-2012

It's possible he must be at 14 stacks for the icon to change.

Or using the Headhunter skin.

Rauschen

09-21-2012

The circumstances for the switch to happen aren't clear yet, but Rengar's Bonetooth Necklace changes into that after killing Kha'zix.

Rengar's lore mentions how Rengar never failed to kill his prey until one day he stumbled upon something he had never seen before and impulsively pounced it and nearly died in the process, severely damaging himself (that's how he lost his eye) and his pride in the process.

Kha'zix was the (previously unnamed) beast that he had pounced.

[E] I've also heard that Rengar says special lines when he detects Kha'zix with his ultimate.

Oathkeeper91

09-22-2012

disproven

IonDragonX

09-22-2012

Easily faked but would be a fun easter egg.