[Help] my ears have almost blown up

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kheops01

09-21-2012

Hey guys, everytime i login I get this now (It started today) i tried to reboot but didnt work
watch the video please this is what happens to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Tfk...ature=youtu.be

basically when I turn the sound ON I hear that , and when I mute it it ends

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

09-24-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Kheops01,

Very strange problem, have you tried running the repair function on the patcher? If not, give that a try first and see if it helps. Let us know if that works.

Nigeltastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

oye my ears...

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Does that happen for every sound triggered by the PVP.net client or just during the intro music?

Venorize

09-27-2012

Try These:
1) unplug every cord in the back of your PC that has to do with audio, reconnect one at a time to make sure that there is nothing plugged in wrong, or that no audio channel devices are shorting out and causing feedback.
2) Disable fraps, and every single other program that you don't need to keep your computer running. Then boot LoL. This will test to make sure that no program that effects system audio (like fraps) is causing the issues.
3) Download new sound drivers for your motherboard or sound card to ensure they are up to date.