Need good players to play with nonranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliviate

09-21-2012

Add me in game:Eliviate

Synhyborex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

rather than ask on the forums where anyone can say "YEAH I'M FRIGGIN AMAZING" and disappoint you, i recommend just adding people from your solo games who you thought were above average or exceptional. this is a good way to build your friend list and also find you plenty of people to play with.

ViciousSeraph

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synhyborex View Post
rather than ask on the forums where anyone can say "YEAH I'M FRIGGIN AMAZING" and disappoint you, i recommend just adding people from your solo games who you thought were above average or exceptional. this is a good way to build your friend list and also find you plenty of people to play with.
Exactly this. Also, I would remove your summoner name from this post, to prevent people from being tempted to troll you. Good luck out there.

Artifictional

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousSeraph View Post
Exactly this. Also, I would remove your summoner name from this post, to prevent people from being tempted to troll you. Good luck out there.
Your forum name is the same as your summoner name
Also, I agree with adding people that you have played with and enjoyed the company of

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synhyborex View Post
'Good' is also highly subjective. Do you want someone to be a pro? The equivalent of the average 30? A 'decent' new player that understands the fundamentals? Someone who will listen to everything you tell them to do?