The POOTERSS story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DD Tootulz

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
<3 now THAT was a fun game.

"I don't even wanna play this game" - Nyx87 (within the first 10 seconds of loading into the game)
I wouldn't either, it isn't bad when you have a team with a designated chaser and good coordination. Playing against backdoor teams while assigned with randoms truthfully isn't enjoyable.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD Tootulz View Post
I wouldn't either, it isn't bad when you have a team with a designated chaser and good coordination. Playing against backdoor teams while assigned with randoms truthfully isn't enjoyable.
I remember that one game with you and Feed too...cursing us out in all chat xD

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
The same thing could be said for mmkh style ganking and assassins in general. If you don't like the disorganized environment, always 5 man.

DD Tootulz

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
The same thing could be said for mmkh style ganking and assassins in general. If you don't like the disorganized environment, always 5 man.
The fact is to successfully counter the back-door, you need to know you'll be facing him. And you don't have the privilege of that in non-tournament games. His strategy works much better in a disorganized environment primarily because you don't have the opportunity to choose a counter champ/build.

Aparkhurst

09-22-2012

Quote:
The fact is to successfully counter the back-door, you need to know you'll be facing him. And you don't have the privilege of that in non-tournament games. His strategy works much better in a disorganized environment primarily because you don't have the opportunity to choose a counter champ/build.
Same still holds true for gankers/assassins.

If we are in a draft game and one team picks fizz, akali, shaco, and talon the other team sure as hell isn't picking a single squishy.

Not to mention that you only know that you are facing backcappers by knowing specific players. If draft mode was still alive and you encountered a zilean/janna, you would have no idea if it was a Pooterss style or vanilla support.

Elalya

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
meh, all your method of play does is make the game no fun to play for your team and the blind team of randoms chasing you around the map.

And bring up the names Elalya and Talith PA in your post doesn't echo well in my mind. After all the girl Elalya's came up with some wacky tier list (can't find the post) that Talith PA followed like a lap dog. Only to have a much better Tier list a week or 2 later from Sauron that everyone praised which took a more realistic view on how Dominion is played. And the true value of champs and their roles.
Ummmm... Just a couple things since you called me out by name.

We released our tier list first. Talith is not my "lap dog", he is a gentleman, a teammate, and one of the most skilled players in the community. Sauron is a cool guy (even if he is homeless in Mordor ). Pootsies is one of the nicest guys I've ever met in any gaming community. Now our tier list is hosted on Reign of Gaming, and our goal has always been to both promote Dominion as a fun, dynamic and competitive game mode and to tell people what we think is strong and how everything fits into the meta. I write weekly articles for them for players who are interested in getting started but don't know how.

And finally, yes, I do have boobies- thank you for acknowledging it in your post, the boy Psy21.

Everyone who you mentioned in your post is a positive force that bolsters the community and makes it stronger. Good people and smart players who are genuinely concerned with the success of an under appreciated game mode. You, on the other hand, are one of the most destructive forces for the community. You call people out, you scare people away and you criticize without having any constructive input.

konfetarius

09-22-2012

If Talith was a gentleman, he wouldn't play Jayce.

Redeemed In Fire

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
Some of us would rather not skype with random strangers on the internet =p and it feels like a massive punishment that we don't.

BigDaddyDelish

09-22-2012

Ha, I get que'd with you quite often Pooters, though idk if you remember me as I haven't really made a name for myself like you and others have.

The "Stay Positive" message works, and when it was more communicated with the team with what you were doing we tended to be a lot more successful. I've had a lot of laughs trying to finally catch you only to be thwarted by that ult, and I've had a lot of laughs at the expense of others when on your team.

You should be proud Pooters. You, more than almost anyone in this game in both SR and Dom found a really odd playstyle that really has a place in the game. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

ZenithZephyr

09-22-2012

I only recently began playing with Pooterss, and it's always been a pleasure.