How do i delete my account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clumy

04-22-2011

Can you please remove my account please? Thank you

clumy

04-22-2011

Can you please remove my account? Thank you A lot is appreciated.

AndrewSkyWalker

04-27-2011

I would like to transfer my xshadow011x account to europe account I have A LOT of lag cuz I live in Ru and play on a us server?Could you do that please

CtrlAltDstry

05-02-2011

i would like my account gone aswell please. Would be greatly appreciated.

pUucel9fpYoC5TRT

05-05-2011

plz can u delete my US account i try to play EU but i can't
i have same account name and password so when i try to log in to the EU client i log with the US account and not with my EU
plz help me im desperated

Damain

05-08-2011

please delete my account

Dethklic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

they will not delete an account because it is possible for an account to be hacked.(keyloggers evil friend ect) if that was to happen then they could say delete this profile for laughs. go through support. if they can confirm it is you they may do it. but theyll likely not delete an account just because you wish to no longer play

AndrewSkyWalker

05-12-2011

How do I redirect this Account AndrewSkyWalker to be a european,but also have the same account wihte the same username but not same Summoners Name,I want to change it to EU cuz of the Lag and the high ping and cuz my friends play there,PLEASE HELP

2Easy

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
There shouldn't be any restrictions over similar emails on EU and US accounts, but I removed the email address from your US account so if there was any conflict, it should be gone. If you still get the same error, you may already have an EU account registered to that email (btw, US accounts don't have restrictions for emails already in use). I would email lol_en@goa.com with the issue for more assistance.
what in the world is my problem i just left a game of lol and i got banned so i want to delete my account ):

2Easy

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSkyWalker View Post
How do I redirect this Account AndrewSkyWalker to be a european,but also have the same account wihte the same username but not same Summoners Name,I want to change it to EU cuz of the Lag and the high ping and cuz my friends play there,PLEASE HELP
well just stick with the ping i mean this is just a game