Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do i delete my account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thejumpingpony4

03-12-2011

Hi League of Legends Staff,

Please delete my account. Username: laptopbattery Summoner name: thejumpingpony4
The reason why i want to delete it is because i want to use the same username with a different email account.

Thanks in advance.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

03-12-2011

Quote:
thejumpingpony4:
Hi League of Legends Staff,

Please delete my account. Username: laptopbattery Summoner name: thejumpingpony4
The reason why i want to delete it is because i want to use the same username with a different email account.

Thanks in advance.
You will not have any luck posting here. Please make your request to Riot Support via http://support.leagueoflegends.com The reason you need to use the Support Site is because account issues cannot be resolved at the forum-level. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kq6vs9cGQwYUzQwQ

04-11-2011

Can you delete my account as well? Summoner name is Goblin40

shadykoopa

04-14-2011

plz delete my account shadykoopa

i am a nooby guy

04-16-2011

delete my account please shaun100 TY

Agmmar

04-17-2011

Well i have the same problem as Awarezz.
I want to make an EU account but i can't because it says it's already in use. I have account on US region but all my friends play on EU. Can you please delete my US account so i could make EU one. The reason is i don't want to use many different emails i have 1 that i use all the time. Please help me out here.

Agmmar is the username.

Thanks

Suyasi

04-17-2011

I simply thought you could delete "your" accounts was because they're not yours. They're riot's.

monkeyjwatts

04-19-2011

delete my account *monkeyjwatts* thank you.

emperor66

04-19-2011

Please delete this account. I have been receiving emails about password change requests when I have not been logging in requesting that info. Please remove. Thank you!

emperor66

04-19-2011

Please remove account. I have been receiving emails about password change requests. I have not made these requests. Please remove.

Thank you!