How do i delete my account?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheseNoobzBeLoco

01-06-2011

Please delete my account, this game is just not for me guys
Thank you and trust me this is not a hacker, this game just takes away too much time from the important things in life.
Cheers

Za3bLOoT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by COWP0WER View Post
I introduced somebody to LoL, and first after she made her account realising I didn't use the refer link, and since she hasn't even played a game I thought we could just delete her account an recreate it from the refer link. And she likes to keep her account and username the same
well i did the same .. invited a friend of mine and gave him the download link then i realized there is referrer link .. he still lvl 1 and accepted to make new account via the invitation link but he wants to keep the same nickname "Northwindd" .. how can we do this ?

shambro

01-21-2011

ya i have 6 accounts cause i keep changing my name haha i know im an idiot for that but i wish i could delete them and keep the one i want but i cant :/

Spencyono

02-04-2011

Hello,

I'd like to start over, but I want to keep my name. Is this possible? I've read through the thread and it seems I can't do it myself. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Spence

Sunfire Sandals

02-05-2011

Anyone else going to jump on the account-deleting bandwagon that is headed into a black hole of nothingness?

They can't do anything about it.

cheezwizz

02-14-2011

i wanna delete my old EU account cuz apparently after i made a US account i cant get my free tristana cuz my email is registered on them both...

shankyshivy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Can you delete 4 three accounts for me cause they are in no use now because we don't play them anymore the Summoner names are Mr beary, drag˘nkiller, Muffin mans,and Ty the killr . delete them plz

nGsThUnDeR

02-24-2011

Interesting that you can't delete your account. I study information technology. I will have to find the law that should be allowing you to delete your account because they request sensitive information. It is just like spam, they have to allow you to opt out. Same with signing up and cancelling. I think Riot better develop that option. Because with the evolving world of technology. Please delete my account to nGsdoggyhouz. I will be checking if it has been deleted, if not I will post the Law for the public to learn and be educationed. Because it is our information and we should have the right to opt out when we please. Not just accept the fact and not play. Who leaves their information lying around... not me.

nGsThUnDeR

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGsThUnDeR View Post
Interesting that you can't delete your account. I study information technology. I will have to find the law that should be allowing you to delete your account because they request sensitive information. It is just like spam, they have to allow you to opt out. Same with signing up and cancelling. I think Riot better develop that option. Because with the evolving world of technology. Please delete my account to nGsdoggyhouz. I will be checking if it has been deleted, if not I will post the Law for the public to learn and be educationed. Because it is our information and we should have the right to opt out when we please. Not just accept the fact and not play. Who leaves their information lying around... not me.
Correction: Please delete username: nGsThunder

PhreakingPro

03-12-2011

Could someone delete the account PhreakingPro id like to keep the summoner name im only level 5 but me and my friend were going to que up togather trying to get better with each other