Please ban this player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AllBuddhas

09-20-2012

WolfHowl

09-20-2012

Doin so; thanks for bringing it up, cuz people like that don't deserve to play.

AllBuddhas

09-20-2012

True that, it hurts everyone

Grimmhammer

09-20-2012

Please do not post screen caps in the forum. Send them to riot over email for a proper report.

On a related note. The tribunal do not have the power to "ban" anyone. Only vote on matches that have been reported.

Thanks.

Elanorien

09-20-2012

And just a heads up, this would be considered "naming and shaming" which is not allowed on the forums. Despite your good intentions, this will actually get YOU in trouble. Best you delete your post, for your own good. All ya can do is report and move on.

ObsidianNight

09-20-2012

Yeah open up a support ticket there is an option for reporting players. Then just send this to riot. Ive done it a few times. And you should delete this before RIOT see it, you can get in trouble.

Ada Wong

09-20-2012

Submit a support ticket to riot and include the snapshot.

I ageree Foul Language is bad but using racist terms like this is worse for the most part both are bad however.

I have to deal with Trolls daily sometimes multiple games and griefers who debate and argue or grief sometimes find myself file 20 reports a day over premade troll groups or griefers who do nothing but grief and cause problems. Even sometimes people who bait enemies on me with the purpose to cause death.

AllBuddhas

09-20-2012

Thanks guys didn't occur to me. will follow your suggestions