Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte: About This Case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

09-20-2012

#5725904 I can see by the Summoner's KDA there is strong evidence the Reported fed...yet there are only 4-5 lines of chat by only the Reported team. Hit All, no other chat appears (the chat by the Reported's team is all that shows). A little difficult to judge a case when there is only one game to see, a game with little evidence (there is the possibility the Reported didn't Intentionally Feed, maybe just bad player)

I refreshed the page to see if it would fix, though I got anew case before I could vote. How should we vote on cases like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akun5000

09-20-2012

Quote:
KevinDelMarr:
I refreshed the page to see if it would fix, though I got anew case before I could vote. How should we vote on cases like this?

If I'm ever unsure on how to go with a case, I select "Skip". It's why the option is there.
And sometimes, there's just not a lot of talking going on via the in-game chat.
If the players are using a voice chat service like Skype, you wouldn't see that at all.