Pro Player Pick: Elementz Picks Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese Vault

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackguypwnu View Post
He looks like gamer liam neeson
Came here to say this, haha.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Do more of these.

The Genesis

09-20-2012

Elementz's favourite champion is Wukong? So random lol...

Anyone has his Wukong gameplay that can share?

Kryptozombie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

....and wukong deals 0 dmg late game....true story

Gallant Spike

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Genesis View Post
Elementz's favourite champion is Wukong? So random lol...

Anyone has his Wukong gameplay that can share?
Now that Riot put up this video everyone is going to want a replay of him in action. There's other videos of Wukong juking as many as three enemies at once, here's one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM62QbHutws

Fuhen

09-20-2012

Wukong is good, but I know it's hard to pay attention to it but you can see if he jukes or not by looking at his mana bar. When he's ganking in bushes, you can't. However, in lane whether he stands still or not, you can see if his mana bar went down or not.

Dynamanite

09-20-2012

? u seroius again who gives a ****

SpiritHacker

09-20-2012

@all the people complaining about "underused picks" or "troll picks" or "omg support picks Wukong wtf"... I don't see any sign on the vid saying "I'm Elementz and this is the champ I play most", it's favorite champ. IOW, if you could play this champ every match without getting hard-countered or wrecking team comps, you would.

Nah, Wu's not strong enough for pro play imho. I don't play him but I would think decoy would be easily wrecked by an oracle or pink ward, which would hurt him a lot. But he does appear to be insanely fun. And hey, fun is good when picking your favorite champ. Singed is very very fun too, no wonder Dyrus loves him.

@whoever commented on Singed not being seen in pro play (sorry, I'm not going to go back and find your comment in 9 pages of raging): he actually was used in a recent tournament IIRC. It took a triple Shurelia to catch him. And I believe the big problem with that team wasn't the Singed but that the rest of his team melted too fast.

If I had to guess why he's not seen more often in tournaments, his weaker early game doesn't do him any favors. Someone who can keep him from getting to the late game until too late essentially makes it a 4v5, since a Singed without farm is a very very unhappy Singed, and a moderately squishy one as well. And without Rylai, his trolling/cc potential drops sharply, further reducing his usefulness.

lordzenchi

09-20-2012

Its weird how in these videos the players "favorite" champ is one he rarely plays anymore... >.>;;

At least from what I have seen in streams, vids, and tourny streams.

Yellow Jester

09-20-2012

the fact that wukong is never nerfed really shows how tight the chinese overlords control this company.