Pro Player Pick: Elementz Picks Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitemercy

09-20-2012

Wukongtoo stronk

DirtyBubble8D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I LOVE WUKONG <3 JUKING MASTER played him since i start LoL

Kyurian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Wow, someone else that knows how to play wukong besides me. Though he didn't talk about baiting snares from enemy teams. Though there's actually a lot to talk about with Wukong.

Bloodyboom

09-20-2012

Elementz look like a skateboarder...

Torinux

09-20-2012

I love how Riot are the biggest elitists why u no interviewing the "no pros"? Do you even care what NORMAL players think about your game? The ones that know how to counter most of the champs instead of just banning them? sighs...

Emokore

09-20-2012

Inspired me to play a game of Wukong on dominion. I went 23-7-12 and carried for the win. The buff to the Q range is so amazing. It is just what he needed to be a more viable pick vrs other ad champs. Good work Riot!

DEATHSNITEMARE

09-20-2012

playing with peoples minds lmao

brunkie

09-20-2012

im suprised theyre still doing things with them after their D/Q recently

Leriatan

09-20-2012

i kind of not understand the picks, i mean dyrus picked singed, and now elementz picks wukong and yet we dont see any of those champs in big tournaments

Daggins

09-20-2012

Hey cool vid. cant wait to see who other pros pick and why! Hope this continues to be a theme in my LoL newsfeed!