Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Penalty Lvl1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

09-20-2012

today i just got some penalty lvl 1 warning about leaving/idling @@ what? when? where ... i want to see how that happens
if i left a game, then my game shouldnt give me ip
if i idle, maybe 1,2 times in co-op where the game almost end

mambawarrior

09-20-2012

You left, and got warned for it.
I'm not sure what your asking, could you rephrase your post?

Thricendice

09-20-2012

hes saying leaving a AI game shouldn't be punishable since he wont get IP

and going idle / afk at the end of the game when the team is already ahead shouldn't be punishable either.

at least thats what i get out of it

Elanorien

Recruiter

09-20-2012

I'm not sure the first leave he's referring to was Co-Op.

And ok, you don't get IP, fair enough...but what about the 4 other people you screwed over by leaving? Leaves need to be discouraged, and harshly, imo. You're ruining the game for 4 other people...9 if the other team has any scruples. I never feel good about a win against a team that had a leaver.

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

09-20-2012

Quote:
mambawarrior:
You left, and got warned for it.
I'm not sure what your asking, could you rephrase your post?

no u guys got me wrong
i am saying if i leave then it will say like

Leaving (normal game)

edit: I never leave/idle a game if i don't have an emergency problem, or at least i try to complete the game, or inform people in game and apology them

Arrietti

09-20-2012

Leaver buster automatically tallys all your leaves and idles. It doesnt differentiate between purposeful absences and disconnects nor can it tell if you discussed your leaving with your team/opponents.

It is an automated system that doles out warning and suspensions based on the amount of time you spend not playing your games.